Request for Enr245

Age:12
Elina p.o.v
"Ugh my stomach hurts so bad"I mumbled.i quickly got up from my bed and went to my bathroom.when I went to go use the toilet I noticed that there was blood in my undergarments.ugh why today I said in my head.After I did my business and washed my hands and changed I went downstairs and only saw and jack.which I thought was weird because usually all of friends are over epically jack j."hey little sis"he said"hey jack we're is jack j"I asked while grabbing some cereal."he had to go to the store to get his baby Daquan's"he laughed(idek😂)"o my god"I laughed.shoot I forgot tell jack about me starting my period today."um jack I need to tell you something"I said nervously,hey this was my first period of course I would be nervous."whats up little sis"."um I kind started my period today"I said.jack looked nervous."well I will go the store and get food"he smiled."ok" I said.by the time jack came back so did jack j we all had a sibling day yes I think of jack j as my brother.for the rest of the day we had food and watched tons of movies.im so lucky to have these two dorks as my brothers.

I hope you like it I know it's crappy
Follow me on my social media
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003