Requset for Lonelydreams1351

Asia p.o.v
Omg how can I be pregnant when I'm only 13,my parents are going to kill me and my boyfriend Jack.I threw the pregnancy test out the window which landed in the neighbors yard but I don't care I just need to get rid of that.I just sat down in my bed and started sobbing,How am I pregnant?Im only thirteen.I should have never let Jack take my virginity but it wasn't all his fault.Should I tell him about the baby?No he would just break up with me and leave.The only thing I can do is runaway but to where?.I picked my phone and looked at far away motels or something,when I saw a cheap one in a town that was far away.I quickly called the number and got a room,I started packing my stuff because I'm leaving tonight.I grab my money which is a lot when you have an older brother who is an internet star,and put inside my suite case.My parents are not home right now because their at a meeting for Aaron to go to magcon.I finally finished packing and I got out of the house and went on a bus.The bus stopped at the motel which I was staying at,so I got off and went inside.I went to the front desk and asked for my keys to my room.I finally got into my room and layed down and stared at the ceiling with tears coming down."this is how I'm gonna live for now on"I whispered.I started getting tired,so I grabbed the covers and went under it and went to bed.

Aaron p.o.v
"Where can she be?"Johnson asked completely worried,"I don't know,she would never leave without telling anybody"I said.My Dad called the cops to do an investigation and my mom is crying really hard."don't worry mom we will find her"I said to her,"I hope so"I whispered.