Request for KaylinMackay part 4 part 2

Katlin p.o.v
We heard the noise downstairs and it was the boys coming back home."we should go tell them"Trevor said,"but what if something bad happens like then going to hurt you"I said tearing up."shhhh don't cry babe it will be alright"he said giving me a kiss.We Both went downstairs and the guys were playing video games,"hey Katlin hey Trevor how was the party last night?"Nate asked,"It was fun"we both said at the same time.I was getting a little worried and o started sweating a little bit and Sammy noticed."Hey Katlin is something wrong?"he asked.I shook my head no and ran back upstairs.I opened my door and sat on my bed crying,I heard my door open and it Trevor."Babygirl what's wrong?"he asked,"I don't think I can tell them"I said,"of course you can and I invited the band over so we can tell them"he said."I think I'm ready"I said,he nodded in agreement and both went back downstairs and the band was here already."guys Trevor and I have announcement"I said nervously,they all stared at me confusingly,"I'm pregnant"I blurted out.They all gasped and the band were happy for Trevor and I so were the guys except Sammy,"What the hell were you thinking Katlin"he yelled making me jump a little,"Sammy calm down please"Trevor said,"don't tell me what to do Trevor you got my sister pregnant"he yelled angrily walking towards Trevor but is stopped by Nate,"don't start Sammy this is your sister"he said calming Sammy down.He sat on the looking on the ground,I sat next to him patting his back a little."Sammy please don't be mad at Trevor or me"I said crying a little,he looked up and gave me a hug which I returned,"I can never be mad at you and I'm sorry"he said."I forgive you"I said,"congrats I'm actually happy for you guys"he said smiling.I smiled back and we all started talking about the baby and what gender it's going to be.

9 months later
"Just one more push sweetie"the doctor said,I gave one more hard push and I heard the most beautiful sound in the world."congrats miss Wilkinson it's a boy"the doctor said handing me my baby,"he looks so handsome just like his father"I whispered.I heard the door swing open and it was Trevor and all the boys,"oh my gosh"Trevor said running next to me crying,"he's so cute,can I carry him?"he asked.I handed him our baby and he had the biggest smile on his face,"what's his name?"Nate asked,"Tyler"Trevor and I both said.We passed Tyler around to everybody and the boys gave him gifts.I was happy to have an amazing family like mine.

I hope you like it❤️

Follow me on social media:
Musical.l:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10