Request for friendlove04

Name:Erika
Age:12
Erika p.o.v
Ugh I hate my brothers girlfriend she is so annoying and is a big hoe she is the reason why me and jack always fight like right now she called me a slut and worthless I just told jack and he doesn't believe me then this hoe said I called her all those things"I can't believe you don't believe me jack"I yelled" don't yell at me you little brat"he yelled back then he did the unthinkable he slapped me.i looked him scared and he looked guilty and his little hoe just stand there and smirked and giggled I ran into my room and went into my bathroom and grabbed a blade.i started cutting when my parents died but I stopped but know it's getting worst i cutted my arms and thighs and in total I had 7 cuts.when I went out of the bathroom I heard yelling."how could you lie to me about my sister calling you those things"I heard jack yell "why it's true your sister is a slut"the hoe said.i went downstairs and they both looked me jack came and hugged while that hoe just stand there and smirk."you see all she wants is attention that's how much of a hoe she is"she said"Get the HELL out you slut and were over"jack yelled she just stand there shocked and with tears and left.jack came to me"I'm so sorry little sis that I didn't believe you"he said in tears he looked at my arms and started sobbing"why would you do this little sis he asked."because you would always believe her instead of me and we always fight"I said in tears also.we hugged each other for a while.then after that me and him had a sibling day.after that jack and I had never fought again.

Wow two updates in a row😊anyways I hope you like it I know it's crappy
Follow me on my social media
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003