Requset for KatlinMackay

Katlin p.o.v
It's my 16th birthday today and I didn't want a big huge party so I just decided to hang out with my brother and his friends who are also my friends."come on little wilk let's turn up"Nate said "no Nate we are not turning up because your definition of turning up is way different than mine"I said "your no fun"he said back."so what are you going to do"Gilinsky said "I don't know hang out with you guys"I replied."Katlin go get dress I have a surprise for you"Sammy yelled "you do" "yes know hurry"he said.I went upstairs and got dressed.

Sammy p.o.v
"Dude where are you taking her"Johnson asked "I'm taking her to go see over Atlantic"I said "she's been a fan of them ever since she was 13" "wow Sammy being nice to his sister that's a shocker"Gilinsky said laughing "shut up Gilinsky its her 16th birthday and I want to make it special"I said.I heard her coming downstairs "ok guys don't say anything"I said and they all nodded."so where are we going"she asked "it's a surprise Katlin so come get in the car".We got into the car and drove to the arena.When we got there Katlin looked confused,"Sammy why are we here"she asked "because your gonna meet some people that you been obsessed with"I said.

Katlin p.o.v
"Because your gonna meet some people who you been obsessed with"Sammy said.We got into the place and there were a lot of people.Sammy got tickets and we went to our seats."so who are we seeing"I asked "you'll see just wait"he said.The lights turned off and I saw a group of boys on stage,I almost fainted it was over Atlantic,I been obsessed with them ever since I was thirteen.They sang all there songs until Trevor made an announcement in the microphone "ok everybody quiet down there is a special girl in here and it's her  16th birthday and that's beautiful girl name is katlin"he said and one of the lights shined on me "happy birthday Katlin we love you"they all said together and i just smiled but in the inside I was having a huge fan girl moment."happy birthday Katlin"Sammy said,I hugged him tight and said "thank you" "no problem little sis".After they finished their performances they had the meet n great and I finally met them and Trevor gave me a kiss on the cheek.Best Birthday ever.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10

Magcon BSM imagines and preferences              REQUEST ARE OPENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें