Rant(a long one)

So a lot has been happening and I'm tired of it.Like hate,racism,LGBT,slut shaming.

Slut shaming:ok so just because a girls wears a crop top and booty shorts do not make her a slut or If she has a lot of guy friends.i hate when people look at a person and just start judging them quickly.like calling someone a hoe,slut whore,and fake is NOT A OPINION it's just you hating.I hate when people are commenting on people stuff and calling them fake and a slut.Like social media is good and bad.the good side it's helps people with their problems and the bad side people just start judging them terribly.Like I have been slut shamed on social media and in real life.Like I feel bad for people who are getting judged so quickly and famous people.Like us fan girls or fan boys love our idols but we start hating on their spouses just because we don't want them taken .We not true fans if we're hating on someone that our idols love.I also hate when fans start saying "oh we know what's best for them" we don't know what's best for them all we know about them is threw the internet and what they do.I mean I admit I do get jealous when my celeb crush is taken but I'm also happy for him or her.As people we shouldn't judge people quickly or a women.

Racism:ok so this has been happening a lot in 2017.Ever since trump became president he hasn't done anything but just spread a lot of hate and being racist.Like he wants to build a wall but there's already freaken wall or he's just to blind from that golden lobby he has in his tower to see reality.Also at the Grammys Beyoncé sister tweeted on why Beyoncé didn't win the best record of the year and pulled the racist card.Ok so before people start getting angry I do love Beyoncé and her sister they are amazing people and know this happens a long time ago but just deal with it. but no any other race has won record of the year award so ya.But honestly I think both Beyoncé and Adele deserved that award their both talented singers and beautiful.Also people will start getting mad if another race does something that offends them.Why can't we all just be equal and love each other because that's what we need to spread not racism.

LGBT:I HATE HOMOPHOBICS  and if you are one get out of my page.Anyways I hate when people will start telling of the people of the LGBT to go die or kill themselves.It does not say in the Bible to only love one gender.If God was angry at us then we all would be dead then because where I'm from California we have a lot of LGBT people which I love then there would be no California.so don't start hating and saying useless and mean stuff.

Hate:people would start hating on people for no reason.I get hate a lot at school because of what I do or wear but I don't care because they are just hating.Also,on social media especially social media stars and celebrities they well get hate comments like saying their worthless,fake,go kill yourself,your famous for no reason,or your a waste of space here.And us fans will start hating on the hater that are hating on the people we love but hating the hater back is not helping on the situation.Im pretty sure our idols love that we stand up for them and defend but telling the hate to go die or calling them worthless is not right.We should all ignore the hate and just be ourselves and spread a lot of love.

That's all I wanted to stay I hope you guys get it❤️
Love always jasmine💖