Request for MissyTee23

Mariah p.o.v
I was texting my best friend Hayes when Jack came in to my room,"Hey sis Madison is about to be here so come downstairs"he said leaving.I rolled my eyes and groaned,I hate is girlfriend and she hates me.I went downstairs and that little whore was already there,"Hello Madison"I said fake smiling,"Hello"she said glaring at me.Jack phone started ringing,so he left the room to go answer it.I went into the kitchen to go get an apple when I heard something break."What the hell did you break Madison?!"I yelled,"I broke nothing"she said innocently.I looked at the ground and I gasped,it was Jacks Glass trophy.I quickly started picking up the pieces but it was too late.Jack came in and he saw and he got angry,"What happened?!!"He yelled."Jack Madison she-","it wasn't me Jackie it was your sister she's going to lie to you"she said innocently to jack."Jack she's lying!"I yelled."Don't yell at me or lie your grounded!"he said."I did nothing I can't you believe that whore"I said running upstairs.I closed my door and went to my bed and started crying.I can't believe my own brother believes his own girlfriend than me.After all of my crying I fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up and I heard yelling.I went downstairs and Madison was Leaving with tears running down her face."what happened?"I asked jack,"I broke up with her it turns out she was cheating on me and that she lied about the glass medal"he said."Oh"I said,"I'm so sorry do you forgive me?"he asked,I looked at him and his eyes were full of regret and sadness."Of course I forgive you big bro"I said giving him a big hug which he did back."I love you jack"I said,"I love you too Mariah"he said.

I hope you like it❤️

Snapchat:Jasmine_132003
Kik:Jasminemagcon10