Request for Kyanna_2273

*Lets pretend Shawn is older in this one*

Kyanna P.o.v
I was on set of my show 13 reasons why
and I was texting my brother Shawn who is coming to visit. He's only one year older than me. "Hey babe" my boyfriend and co-star Brandon Larracuente says. "Hey babe uhh I have to tell you something"I say and we both sit on the couch. "My older brother Shawn Mendes is coming and I haven't told him about us yet"I say playing with my fingers. "Why I thought you did"he says grabbing my hand."No I haven't because I'm scared of what he might do, plus he is really protective"I say annoyed and Brandon laughs. "It's going to be fine babe"he says and gives me a kiss which turns into a make it session. "Babe we have to go back"I giggling."Five minutes" he says kissing my neck causing me to moan. "Holy shit sorry guys"Ross says covering his eyes.We both pulled away blushing. "It's ok what did you need?"I ask him. "I was going to tell you that you brother Shawn is here but he's right next to me"He says and I see Shawn with an angry expression."oh hey Shawn this is my boyfriend Brandon"I say and Brandon waves but Shawn still looks at us angry. He leaves the room and I chase after him. "Shawn what's wrong?"I say, "you are going to break up with him"he says and I look at him in disbelief. "No I'm not Shawn he's a good guy why can't you accept him"I say with tears in my eyes. "Then I'll do it myself"he says. "I hate you!!!"I yell and run out of the room. I go back to the room where Brandon was. "Hey Brandon I have to tell you something" I say to him. "Your breaking up with me, I know I heard"he says sadly. "Yeah I am"I say. He comes up to me and kisses my lips,"hey don't worry just let your brother cool off and maybe we can get back together, shit I'll wait for you if I have to"he says and then leaves the room. I sat on the couch crying until I had to leave the set and go home.

2 months later

I been depressed for the last two months. I haven't talked to Brandon only when we film. I was getting ready to do my next scene when my dressing room door open and it was Shawn. "Hey Kyanna"He says and I roll my eyes. "I know you are very mad at me and I'm sorry, I was just being protective, so I gave Brandon my permission to let you guys date"he says and I turn around to see Brandon next to him. I smile and run into his arms and I see Shawn smile. "Just don't hurt her Brandon or I will kill you"he says in a serious tone."Yeah I won't ever hurt her"he says and kisses my lips and Shawn fake gags. "We'll have fun lovebirds but not too much"he says and leaves the room. "So where are we going as our first date?"I ask, "it's a surprise"he says and lifts me up causing me to squeal and takes me to his car. We went to the movies and then the ocean for the rest of our date, I was happy.

I hope you like it, sorry it's late I been super busy💞