Request for Enr245

Elina p.o.v
Yes today is finally the day I became a preteen well 12 but still.i got up took a shower and brushed my teeth and got ready in my favorite outfit that my big brother girlfriend Madison got me months ago she is actually really nice I like her.

i got up took a shower and brushed my teeth and got ready in my favorite outfit that my big brother girlfriend Madison got me months ago she is actually really nice I like her

Hey I'm turning twelve might as well dress as a twelve year old(ok me😂).so after i got dressed I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad."happy birthday sweetie"my parents said."thanks mom and dad"I said.i had my birthday breakfast and went to go watch tv."hey mom when does jack come home"I asked."I don't know sweetie"my mom said.i frowned I really wanted jack and the boys to come.i went upstairs and went on my phone texting my friends telling me happy birthday and stuff.my mom came into my room"hey sweetie your friends are her"I went downstairs greeted by my friends we all decided to go to the roller skate rink.we went and skated for about an hour and I went back home because my mom texted me said she needed something.when I got home,I went through the door only to get scared when someone yelled"happy birthday Elina"ok not someone but a lot of people.When I saw the person I realized that it was my brother jack I ran up to him and hugged him"your back jack"I said,"of course I wouldn't miss my little sis birthday especially since she is becoming a preteen,your growing up so fast"he said in fake tears.I just rolled my eyes and laughed.that night we all had a lot of fun I miss having fun with him and the boys.

I hope you like It❤️
Follow me on my social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:Jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003