Request for Kyanna_2273

Kyanna p.o.v
I went into the studio and saw of the guys rehearsing and picking what's sing that they are going to sing.I brought Cameron along because he's my brother and manager,"hey Kyanna what song are you going to sing"Ian said smiling,I immediately started blushing "I'm gonna do dangerous women by Ariana grande"I said "what song are you doing?"I asked him "I'm doing save my self by ed sheeran"he said.I went to go grab my microphone and started rehearsing,after I finished we had thirty minutes left until we perform so I started talking to Ashlund and Madysyn."so what's going on between you and Ian"madysyn said,my face went red "nothing were just friends"I said "sure you guys are"Ashlund said.We had to go to to our judge and start performing to him.I was first up and I was so nervous,I started singing and when I finished everybody clapped and were shocked at my voice.After we all performed,we head to where we were earlier and just hanged out,"you really have an amazing voice little sis"Cameron said "thanks Cameron"I said back to him.Ian walked in and sat next to me,Cameron looked at us suspiciously and started smiling "hey I'm gonna get some water I be right back"he said leaving.When he left me and Ian started talking "wow I love you voice you were amazing Kyanna"he said smiling "thanks you also have an amazing voice"I said.

Cameron p.o.v
I wasn't really going to get water I was going to get the rest of the pop kids and try to help me get Kyanna and Ian together.I usually be really protective over her especially with boys,but I actually like Ian.I saw the kids playing with their phones in another room."hey guys I need your help"I said "sure what's up"Grant said  "i think Ian and Kyanna like each other and I want them to be together"I said "ok we'll help"Madysyn said.I told what we have to do and they all agreed.I really hope this works.

Kyanna p.o.v
I was talking to Ian when I felt Grant come next to me and he started flirting with me."hey Kyanna you look really pretty today I mean you look pretty everyday but today wow"he said looking up and down at me,"um thanks Grant"I said.I saw Ian tense up a little bit and his jaw clenched a little and Grant noticed "what's wrong with you dude?"he asked "nothing grant nothing"he said kind of angry "well if there's nothing wrong then Kyanna Dallas would you go on a date with me"Grant asked,and that's when Ian jump up from his seat grabbed grant by the collar "no she's not going on a date with you"he said "woah calm down dude it's not you like her or anything,so why can't I take her out"Grant said "because I do like her in fact I actually love her so I suggest you back off are you will be sorry"he said letting go of Grant.I sat there shocked Ian likes me?,Ian turners around and face me and his face turned red "so you like me?"I asked him "umm ya Kyanna will you go on a date with me?"he asked.I went up to him and kissed him on the lips "does that answer your question"I said smiling.We heard the door open and it was everybody in clouding Cameron standing there "finally you guys are together,Where grant?"Madysyn asked "he's right there"Ian said pointing to him on the ground."man Ian your really protective over Kyanna,I feel bad for anybody that goes near her"he said trying to get up "oh and this was just a plan I didn't really like Kyanna but calling you pretty was true"he said receiving a glare from Ian."wait do this was a plan?Who come up with it?"I asked "I did"Cameron said.I went up to him and hugged him "thank you" I said "your welcome little sis"he said.Thanks to him and my friends,I'm now dating the boy of my dreams.

I hope you like it❤️
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10