Request for NashGrierGirl89 part 2

Nash p.o.v(bitch🙄I'm just kidding😂)
When I left Trinity house I couldn't help but felt guilty.I know she would never cheat on me especially with Hayes who has a girlfriend name Jade who is Gilinskys little sister.I went home and saw that no one was there.Oh ya mom,dad,and skylynn are out of town and Hayes is with Jade in Paris for tour.I just went upstairs and layed down.So many thoughts went through my head.Why was I accusing trinity of cheating?Am I scared of loosing her?I was quickly distracted from my thoughts when I got a notification from twitter.I saw it and it was Hayes tweet.

Hayes tweet:guys please stop making these fake photos of me an trinity kissing,her and my brother Nash are perfect for each other and love each other so much.And I have a beautiful girl who I love so much and who you guys love too.So please stop with the drama and the rumors❤️

Hayes is right I am in love with trinity and I know some  fans hate her because she my girlfriend but I don't care she makes me happy and I love her.I went downstairs to go to her house to talk when I heard a car starting I looked outside the window and saw trinity driving down the streets I quickly got into my car and followed her.When I finally reached her she was at the beach.This is the only place that makes her happy so I'm not surprised that she came her after our fight.I saw her by the rocks playing with sand so I went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.When she turned around she looked at me shocked and angry and I wouldn't blame her."what are you doing her Nash"she snapped "in here to talk to you" I said "about what Nash there is nothing to talk about"she said."im here to ask you for another chance and I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating I know you wouldn't do that to me I was probably just scared of loosing you so please can I have another chance I still in love with you"I Saadi in tears.She looked at me with sad eyes and held my hand,Then she grabbed my face and kissed me which shocked me but I quickly kissed back without no hesitation.We separated and stared at each other until she said"you get one more chance Nash don't blow it" "don't worry I won't"I said and grabbed her face and kissed her soft lips again."I love you trinity" "I love you too Nash".

Well here's part 2 I hope you like it❤️

Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:Jazzy132003