Request for CiaraLucas4

Ciara p.o.v
I was doing some hoops when I heard the boys come outside."hey Ciara what are you doing"Nash asked,"doing some hoops obviously"I said shooting a three pointer."ok let's have a challenge"Hayes said smirking,"like what Grier?"I said."I don't know you choose I'm bored"he said."ok fine each boy has to play a game with me and if I win you guys do a gymnastic trick and my hip hop dance routine"I said."ok but what if you lose?"he asked,"you guys choose"I said."ok if you lose you have to do our laundry for a whole month and you have to kiss Hayes"Cameron said.Me and Hayes turned red like a tomato,"ok do you guys accept my challenge"I said,"yes we do"Hayes said.The first boy was Cameron and I won 2-4.The next boy was Hayes and I won 4-6.I played all of the boys and I won each game."look like you guys lost so you have to do a gymnastic trick and my hip hop routine,that shouldn't be hard right Hayes"I said smirking."whatever do what gymnastic trick do we have to do?"he asked "the bow and arrow"I said."what's that?"Cameron asked,"it's this"I said demonstrating the trick with my legs."That looks so hard sis can you do an easy one"My brother jack said,"ya I don't think I can do that"Shawn said whining."nope you guys wanted a challenge so this is what you get since you lost"I said,"thanks Hayes"Nash said annoyed."hey I was bored and I didn't think that we would all lose and besides you guys agreed so it wasn't all my fault"Hayes said."ok you guys can stay now"I said putting on music.They first did the bow and arrow and it was hilarious,Hayes kept on falling and Aaron couldn't get his leg up."ok now you guys have to do the dance routine"I said,all of them groaned.I put turned on the music again and they did it.It was so funny that I started crying from laughter,"oh my gosh you guys can't dance"I said laughing."hey I can dance"Hayes said whining like a child,"ok Hayes you can dance"I said."so are we done?"Taylor said "yes you guys may go"I said back.All of them ran back to the house like they heard a gun shot or something.I was about to go in when I felt my arm being pulled,"hey I know we lost but is it ok if I can still get that kiss?"he asked "sure"I said kissing his cheek,"there you happy now"I said."That doesn't count"he whined.I giggled "you never said where"i said leaving but Hayes would not let go."please Ciara just one kiss"he whined again,this boy won't stop whining."ok only if you stop whining"I said giggling,"promise"he smiled.I grabbed his face and kissed his lips."there,are you happy"I said "yes very happy"he said giving me another kiss on the lips.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10