Request for Enr245

Elina p.o.v
I was reading comments on my recent musical.ly when Hayes barged into my room."knock next time Hayes"I said annoyed"sorry E but me,Nash,and skylynn and you are going to have a sibling day so let's go"he said then left.i got off my bed and put my shoes on.i went downstairs and saw all of my siblings in the living room."ok everybody ready lets go"Nash said"where are we going nashy"asked skylynn"it's a surprise"Hayes said me and sky both looked at each other confused.we all got into Nash car and we were off.The place that we were going wasn't really that far from our place because we got there pretty quickly.when we got to the place me and skylynn  eyes went big as saucers we were at Disneyland.we haven't been here in a long time."Well surprise"said Nash and Hayes smiling.Me and skylynn were so happy."you guys are the best brothers ever"I said."awww thanks elina and you and skylynn are the best sister ever.we all did a big sibling group hug and went into the park.
We all went on rides and ate burgers Fries and skylynn almost threw up all over Hayes and Nash.We also met a few fans but not a lot.we had lots of fun at Disneyland .this was the best sibling day ever.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003