Request for Baby2kBae

Ariana p.o.v
Today is finally the day that I become adult.I can be free and don't have to listen to my idiot brother Aaron.I quickly got up brush my teeth and got into the shower.when I was done I got a call,I looked at the ID and it said babe💝I quickly tapped on the green button and answered it.on the other side of the phone I heard Nash"hey babygirl happy birthday"awww thanks babe"I said"hey so I'm gonna take you too the beach today if that's ok with you"he said and he sounded kind of nervous."um of course that's ok"I said"ok great I pick you up in an hour bye"he said and hanged up.that was weird because he usually says I love you at the end.i just brushed it off and started getting dress and putting my makeup on.
Nash p.o.v
Ughhh why do I have to be such a dam dick.if you wondering why we'll today I'm actually gonna break up with her because of tour and to make it worse it's her 18th birthday and SHES Aaron little sister I know that Aaron is probably gonna beat the shit out of me but I have to do this for me and the fans.ughhh I'm gonna hate myself for this.i quickly got dressed and got into my car and drove off to her house.
Ariana p.o.v
I finished getting dress and doing my makeup when I heard a car horn.i looked out the window and saw that it was Nash.i quickly went downstairs but was stop by Aaron "where are you going little sis" he asked I just rolled my eyes at him."me and Nash are going to the beach"I said"ok just be careful and if anything happened oh and happy birthday I can't believe my baby sister is 18"he said wiping fake tears"oh shut up Aaron you sound like a dad"I said he just laugh.i gave one last hug and went outside to meet Nash and i quickly got into the car."hey babe"I said and gave him a kiss on a cheek"hey"he said quietly.i was going to ask him what's wrong but I just brushed it off.we were only 10 minutes away from the beach so we got there fast.when we arrived at the beach Nash took my hand and led me too a little area that were by rocks it was beautiful.Nash finally spoke up and he said something that I wish he would have never said"umm Ariana I know it's your 18th birthday and I love you and all but the reason why I took you here was because I wanted to brake up with you"he said stuttering at that point my eyes were full of tears I was sad and mad"why"I said choking on my tears"because of tour I don't think that I can handle a long distance relationship"he said nervously.i was so mad and he didn't think how I would have felt.i slapped him across the face and said"well I hope you have fun on tour and hope that Aaron beats the shit out of you"I said angry.He just stood there like an idiot and shocked I quickly left and he did not stop me.i started walking my way back home ughhh this has been the worst birthday ever I can't wait to tell Aaron about this.

Well it looks like Nash is dead😂I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003