Request for Dream_Dallas

Narmoni p.o.v
Being famous Is not that easy when you are in a famous girl group and your brother is also a famous rapper.Yes my brother is a rapper jack Johnson anyways back to my rant it's also horrible when you are in a famous relationship and being watched in every step you move but I love my relationship.i am dating pop singer Shawn Mendes me and him met through my girl Camila.We were finish performing when Camila told me"hey Shawn needs you right now"she said.I went back stage and saw Shawn he smiled at me and said "hey"hey Shawn you needed me"I said.He looked nervous and almost sad"um ya I'm I think me and you should broke up"he said in a sad voice"why"I said Trying not to cry."because my manager wants me too date this girl but I don't want too."Then why are you doing it"I said almost mad,"because if I don't my career could be over look Narmoni  I'm sorry ok I will always love you ok I hope we can still be friends"he said then came closer to me and tried kiss me but I slapped him across his face he was shocked,I ran into my wardrobe and started crying then I heard a knock on my door"GO AWAY SHAWN"I yelled "it's not Shawn it's jack"i quickly redid my makeup and cleared my tears and opened the door."hey bro"I said and hugged him"hey little sis"he said."why were you yelling Shawn to go away and why was he crying"um he broke up with me because his management wants him to date another girl"I said crying again,jack quickly came up to me and gave me ma hug"don't worry little sis me g will beat the shit out him and his management" he said and I laughed,"don't jack you and G career could be over"I said."I don't care no one hearts my little sister heart"he said we both laughed and went outside and saw Shawn with a bloody nose and black eye and e with a bloody fist I guess he must of heard me and jack or Shawn.then jack went to Shawn and said"I want you to stay away from my sister got it Mendes"he said angry,Shawn just nod and ran away.I  told jack&jack goodbye and went back to the tour bus with the girls I told them what happened and they were shocked and mad epically Camila"well good thing your brother and his best friend was there because I would have attacked Shawn like a wild chihuahua"we all laughed at her silly joke.Im glad to have my older brother and my friends there always there for me.

I hope you like it❤️
Make sure to follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003