Request for LydiaElizabethLED

Name:Lydia
Age:13
Boy:Cameron Dallas
Lydia p.o.v
I can't believe what they were was telling me"what do you mean their dead"I said in tears,The police had just told cameron and I that our parents died in a car crash."I'm sorry sir"the cop said to Cameron who was also in n tears."we're are going to Lydia to a foster home"the cop said,when those words came out I started sobbing I did not want to leave Cameron."Please sir can she stay with me"Cameron said to the police,"Sir you have to be 18 or older""I'm 21 one sir"Cameron said.The police said ok and gave Cameron papers so he can be my legal guardian.After that the police left,Cameron went to the kitchen and called our sister Sierra about the news since she lives in London.I went straight to my and went into my bathroom I grabbed a razor and cut my arm and thigh.In total I had five cuts.I started cutting over a year I started because of bullying now it getting worst.i did one last cut before I heard the door open"hey Lydi-he paused and frozen.i just stared at him and starting crying tape ally hard."Lydia why would you do this"he said in tears."because cam I get bullied a lot and now that mom and dad are dead it's getting worst"I said in tears.He came up and hugged me"please stop doing this"he said.we hugged for a while until it was time for bed,so me and and Cameron cuddled and I was safe in his arms and I never cutter again.

This was so crappy but I hope you like it💖💖
Make sure to send request💗

Follow my social media:
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Musical.ly:Jasmine.figueroa
YouNow:jazzy132003