Request for BeautyBehindThePain

Taylor p.o.v
So I was going threw my sister Ariana phone not like I was spying on her or anything but I needed it because for one I lost mine at magcon I think a fan took it and second because I want to know what my little sis doing she is always texting or smiling at her phone. I was searching for new places to go when a text message popped up and the name said Babe❤️.Oh hell no my sister is not dating she is too young.I heard her coming downstairs so I put her phone back on the counter and watched tv like nothing happened."oh hey Taylor"she said I just ignored her.She just shrugged and grabbed her phone and went upstairs to her room.I got up from the couch and went to her room to discuss this boy she is dating.

Ariana p.o.v
I got out of the shower and went downstairs to go get my phone.i saw Taylor so I smiled and said "hey Taylor"he just ignored me and continued watching tv.I shrugged and went into my room and checked my phone.I got a text from Nash who is my boyfriend but Taylor doesn't know because he wouldn't let me date so me and Nash are in a secret relationship.i opened my messages and texted Nash back.

Me💕:hey babe
Babe❤️:hey babygirl I texted you earlier but you didn't text back.
Me💕:oh I was in the shower
Babe❤️and you didn't invite me I thought you loved me😭
Me💕:whatever😂
Babe❤️:we'll get ready I'm taking you on a date❤️
Me💕:I can't Taylor is home
Babe❤️:babygirl you can't keep us a secret anymore,I want to kiss you and take you out without you getting in trouble.
Me💕:are you sure Nash what if Taylor makes us break up
Babe❤️:he won't babygirl just tell him about me and I will come over too I love you❤️
Me💕:I love you too❤️

"So you and Nash are dating"Taylor yelled behind me,I jumped from him yelling."you are too young to date Ariana and your dating my best friend"he said mad "Taylor me and Nash love each other and I'm not a little girl anymore"I said almost in tears "I forbid you and Nash to date"Taylor said "your not my dad Taylor I can date whoever I want"I said tears coming out of my eyes.i heard the doorbell ring and I ran past Taylor and I opened it and it was Nash."hey babe why are you and Taylor yelling"he asked "oh he's just being a dumbass"I said "so are you ready to go"I asked.Before we could leave Taylor come up and pushed each  out of the door way and grabbed Nash by the collar."Taylor what are you doing"I yelled "you are not dating him Ariana I don't want him too hurt you"Taylor said "dude I would never hurt your sister like that"Nash said kind of scared.Taylor looked at him then at me and he finally let Nash go."fine I will let you two date but want her home by 10"Taylor said looking at me,I smiled and hugged him "thank you Taylor"I said "your welcome little sis now go have fun but not too much fun"he said saying the last part sternly and looking at Nash.Nash looked at him kind of scared and I just chuckled.Nash and I went on our date and it was amazing.Im glad that I didn't have to keep me and Nash relationship a secret no more.Taylor may be a dumbass but he is the best brother that I can ever have.

I hope you like it❤️
I'm at school so this was kind of rushed😂❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10