Request for QueenofH2004

Helin p.o.v
I was walking home with my guy best friend Tony,"Hey did you finish that essay in history?"he asked,"ughhh no I will do it later"I groaned walking up to my door step,"Well we can work on it together since I didn't finish it either"He said.I nodded in agreement and we both went inside my house,When we got in my brother Cameron was playing video games."Hey Cameron"me and tony said,"Hey guys,Helin I'm have to go to a meeting for magcon and stuff so good is ready and I will be back later tonight ok,bye I love you little sis"He said giving me a kiss on the forehead before leaving."Well are you hungry I think my mom made spaghetti?"I asked tony,"Of course why would I say no to food"he said laughing.I served him a plate and started eating,After we finished we started our essay and we actually finished so we decided to watch a movie."Hey I'll be back I have to use the bathroom"he said going upstairs,I heard the doorbell ring and when I went to go open it,it was Jack my boyfriend."Hey babygirl"He said giving me kiss on my lips,"What are you doing here?"I asked,"What I can't come and see my beautiful Girlfriend"He said giving me another kiss.I giggled and I invited him in."Hey Helin I'm gonna go my dad needs me"Tony said running downstairs,Jack looked suspicious and angry,"ok we-"I was cut off by jack."Who the hell are you?"He asked angry,"I'm tony helin best friend"Tony said."Ya right then why the hell were upstairs"Jack said,I looked at him in disbelief.Why would jack think that I would ever cheat on him,"Babe calm down he's just a close friend of mine"I said calming him down,"Bullshit helin your cheating on me with him"he said furious,"Why would I cheat on you?!"I asked angry."Oh I don't know you tell me,I meant every guy friend you have and I never meant him so you must be cheating"Jack said."Woah man don't start jumping into conclusion now"Tony said trying to help the situation,"Don't tell me too calm down"Jack said going up to tony but I stop him."Jack he's gay"I said and his face dropped,"He's gay?"Jack asked."Ya man I have a boyfriend and helin is like my sister"tony said.Jack looked at both of them and apologized."It's ok man,it's good to know that helin has boyfriend to protect but lay one finger on her your dead"he said warning jack."Well I better get going see you tomorrow helin"Tony said leaving.I looked at Jack mad and had my arms across my chest,He looked at me with puppy eyes trying to make me forgive him,"Princess I'm really sorry you know that I'm really protective over you,please forgive me"he begged.I rolled my eyes and went into my room,Jack followed me and I just layed down on my bed with jack next to me."Please babygirl"he said kissing my cheek,I shook my head and just stared at the ceiling.I heard him sigh and he was hovering over me,"Please forgive me princess"he said again smashing his lips to mine.I kissed back which meant that I forgives him and pulled away,"it's ok babe just please don't do that again"I said,"ok babygirl"he said cuddling with me.After a few minutes my eyes started getting heavy and I fell asleep.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10