Request for Dream_Dallas

Natalia p.o.v
Ughhh I hate being the only girl in the house.I have two older brothers and one older sister but she moved out a long time ago.And one of my older brothers who is my twin Nate always annoys the heck out of me.Especially since he's my other brother Cameron favorite sibling.Every time I ask Cameron to hang out he always says no because he wants to hang out with Nate and I'm tired of it.They don't understand how I feel when they don't want to hang out with me especially Cameron.I cry every night because I don't feel loved, my parents were rarely home they always had work or business trips.Im always alone I get bullied at school and I have no friends.So I decided that I will runaway tonight when Nate and Cameron fall asleep.It was about 9:00pm and Cameron and Nate went to bed.I grabbed my things and jumped out my window,it wasn't too high from the ground.I got down and ran to god knows where and I ran faster and faster until I hit something or someone."I'm so sorry"I said.I was going to continue running but the person pulled my arm back,I was about to scream until I realized it was Hayes."Hayes?"I said confused "hey Natalia why are you out this late and why do you have a bag full of stuff"he asked."um I was um"I said trying to think of a lie."are you trying to run away"he asked.i nodded my head and tears were coming out of my eyes,I felt his arms go around me.I just hugged him crying hard."please don't run away go back home where everybody loves you"he said "I can't Hayes no one loves me my brothers don't like me I have no friends my parents are never home I have nobody Hayes"I said crying even harder.He just looked at me in disbelief "what do you mean no one loves you"he said "Hayes no one loves me no one cares about me not even you"I said."I do love you Natalia"he said almost in tears too.I looked at him in disbelief what dies he mean he loves me?like a friend or girlfriend?Hayes pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the lips and felt sparks.We pulled away because we heard sirens and police cars coming towards us.When the cars stop,a police officer came out and my twin brother Nate and Cameron cane out from the back."There you are Natalia me and Nate were worried sick about you"Cameron said and came up to me and gave me a hug.They took me home and Hayes came with us too.When we got home Hayes called Nash to come pick him up but before he left he gave me a kiss on a cheek but Cameron or Nate did not see.After he left Cameron called me and Nate into the living room and we talked."Natalia why would you runaway"Cameron asked "because I felt like you guys didn't love me"I said tearing up a bit.Cameron and Nate both had guilty faces."were sorry we made you feel that way little sis we both love you"Nate said giving me hug."ya and I'm sorry I never hang out with you"Cameron said giving me a hug."I love you guys" "we love you too".
I'm so happy that I have the best two brothers in the world.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10