Duron 7

I woke in bed next to my baby mom Chantelle and shook my head, I was supposed to be leaving a couple days ago but she used my son to get me to stay a few extra days. I was also supposed to be staying in a hotel, but since I was paying for this house I didn't see the point in paying for a hotel room...... and I was definitely supposed sleeping in the guest room down the hall but Chantelle walking around in a sexy ass tanktop and booty shorts destroyed in logic I had and now I was laying here realizing I had fucked up yet again. But I was definitely leaving today, I had to get back to Elijah especially with that nigga Jaire all up in Elijah's face probably talking shyt about me. It took everything in my power not to fly home and kill that nigga when Diante called and told me that he saw them flirting in Dave and Buster's because I knew my brother had a habit of exaggerating the truth it was probably nothing..... at least I hoped it wasn't nothing. I heard movement in the other room and quickly jumped up, I knew DJ was probably getting ready for school and the last thing I wanted was for him to think me and his mom were getting back together.

"Dad do you gotta leave today?" DJ asked as we all sat at the table eating breakfast, I held his gaze and nodded. Seeing the look in his eyes hurt me and as badly as I wanted to be closer to him, I couldn't convince Chantelle to move to Ohio. She said is was too slow and country for her.

"Yeah DJ I gotta go back home, but how about this? Next time you can come see me, you can meet you uncles and see where your dad lives. I got a basketball court and a bunch of games, my house is waaay bigger than this. We can even go get you a bunch of stuff for your room and I'll introduce you to my friend Elijah." I said and my heart stopped beating for a second, to say Elijah was just a 'friend' was like saying the sun was just a little warm; the way I felt about him was way deeper than that and the word friend didn't cover it.

"When can I come?" He asked excited, I looked at Chantelle who say there with a satisfied smile on her face so I knew she didn't have a problem with it, but I didn't care if she did I was tired of keeping my son away from my family.

"How about Thanksgiving and Christmas Break?" I asked and I could see the excitement starting to grow in his eyes. "Go finish getting ready for school." I said and he took off running towards his room. "You know what you did last night was childish as fuck Chantelle." I said smirking.

"You know you said that yesterday morning too..... and the day before that, and before that. Matter fact Duron you seem to forget that a few times you came and woke me up out my sleep so don't put all the blame on me." She said and I had to concede that point, but she knew exactly what she was doing. "But I'm glad you're taking him off my hands for a while, it's been a while since I've had some me time...... just don't get his hopes up Duron." Chantelle warned.

"Have I ever told him I would do something and not follow through with it?" I asked and she shook her head, I would never lie to my son if I said I was going to do something I meant it. "Look let's get DJ to school so I can get back, I gotta finish packing my bag so I don't miss my flight." I said and I could tell by the look in her eyes she wasn't going to let me go easily, so after dropping DJ off at school and another round of mind blowing sex I was going back home to the love of my life.

"How was your trip?" Elijah said dryly as I walked up to the car with my bag, I tried to kiss him but he turned his head and got inside not even attempting to help me. I guess he was still pissed about DJ and I sorta figured he would be.... I needed to do something to make it up to him.

"Baby let me drive." I said walking over to the driver seat and opening the door. Elijah got out and brushed past me, just from that slightest touch I lost all rational thinking; I grabbed his hand and pushed him up against the car. "Stop fighting me Elijah......" I said kissing every centimeter of his face my lips could reach with him moving around. "I fuckin missed you like crazy and this attitude won't be tolerated, do you want me to fuck you right here in front of the airport and all these people? You know I don't give a fuck Elijah....." I said and I could feel him relax a little bit.