Terico 20

I was beyond pissed, not only because my brother had almost got robbed and not because he had that nigga back in his house, nah the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that nobody felt I should know; I had to find out from my roommate who saw Duron's little rant on Instagram, he pretty much told whoever did it that when he caught them it was all bad.  I couldn't wait to see Renny and Elijah because I was going to cuss both of them out, I was on my way over to Jaire's house now for Sunday dinner and I knew they were both going to be over there which gave me plenty of time to build up more anger the more I thought about it. I looked over at Brittney and I could tell she was pissed too which was rare because she was usually passive and avoided conflict all together but when she got mad..... we pulled up to Jaire's house and I already need what it was because Serenity had her hair wrapped in on of those scarf things like she was ready for war.

"What's going on sis?" I asked looking around because she had me a little nervous.

"I'm getting ready to go down my list of people who's ass I need to beat starting with our mom....... I know I'm supposed to respect her but that woman always has something to say always looking out for herself and not her kids. When I told her what happened last night the first thing out her mouth was 'what did they take' like bitch are you serious? She didn't ask if Elijah was alright our anything she just pisses me off. Then I'm going to beat Elijah's ass because I guess he slept with Duron last night." Renny said and I had to bite down on my tongue because I was probably going to say something smart.

"Is he in there?" I asked and Renny nodded, I walked inside where Roy and Jaire were sitting on the couch watching football while Elijah and Unique sat at the table talking quietly. "Elijah let me talk to you real quick......." I said walking into the kitchen. "Big Bro I love you, you and Renny practically raised me my entire life but for real after everything Duron has done for you to get back with him is weak as fuck and why didn't y'all tell me what happened last night?"

"Me and Duron aren't back together yeah we fucked last night but I was horny sue me....... as for me being 'weak' me and Duron have been together for seven years and up until about a month ago our relationship was perfect in my eyes. Being able to forgive someone isn't weakness it's strength so if I decide to get back with Duron that's for me to decide not you or anyone else. Now you asked why I didn't tell you about what happened last night it's simple, I wanna see you play football on Sunday's and knowing you and Jaire y'all would've been on a warpath and I'm not going to fuck up your future over nothing..... I wanna be there when you get drafted to the Dolphins." Elijah said smirking.

"I'm not playing for the Dolphins...... at least I hope not, they're trash." I said laughing. "Nah seriously though Elijah, just like you want the best for me I want the best for you but I'll back off if that's what you want....... but I promise the second I think that nigga is stepping out of line I'm going to beat his ass, then both his brothers." I said smiling at the very thought.

"Me and Duron aren't back together........" Elijah said and I shrugged.

"Keep telling yourself that scrub, look let's get back in here and watch these whack ass Dolphins." I said leading him back into the living room. I spent most of the day here with everybody until Elijah and Unique left, as soon as they were gone the real conversation started it was like everyone was just waiting for them to leave to say what was really on our minds.

"So...... y'all think Duron is behind the 'break in'?" Serenity asked and I'm not going to lie the thought had crossed my mind.

"But if he was behind it why would he tell Elijah to grab his gun? That doesn't make any sense, look we all know Duron isn't the most trustworthy person but I don't think he'd do anything to put Elijah in danger." Brittney said.

"I wouldn't put anything past him......." Jaire said. "I should've been there, Elijah had called and asked me to stop by but I got caught up with Cash."

"We all got caught up but nobody could've predicted that would've happened. What I wanna know is what you mean by you got caught up with Cash?" Serenity asked Jaire with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Shyt happened we were drinking and we ended up fucking....... crazy thing is know he won't answer my calls." Jaire said laughing. "But in all seriousness, Elijah is an adult and if Duron is who he wants to be with then we should respect that now I got work in the morning so get out my house." He said laughing.

"He was probably disappointed by your whack ass dick, that's why he isn't answering." Serenity said hugging Jaire as she walked out. Roy dapped him up and honestly I forgot he was here given how quiet he's been all day but he walked out leaving me, Brittney and Jaire.

"Terico..... we'll talk later." Jaire said reading my mind. We walked outside where Serenity and Roy, all I could do was laugh at the worst kept secret on the planet either they were fucking or very close to it...... I mean it wouldn't be the first time.

After dropping Brittney back off at her dorms I decided to hit the gym, I haven't been in a couple days and I needed to burn off some of the anger I had built up from the weekend plus some of the pent up sexual frustration I've been feeling lately.

"Terico...... dude I've been calling you all day." My boy Luka said walking over to me, I met Luka at the beginning of the school year and we just clicked and even though he didn't go here he was always on campus. "Thanks man I owe you...." He said handing me a stack of books I checked out for him.

"Man I had some stuff to take care of with my family and it's no problem, I don't know why you can't just go to the public library or order these books online." I said tossing the books in my duffle bag.

"Because I got banned from every public library in the city and I don't wanna have to pay for books I'm only going to read once, but look I gotta get going let me know when football season is over with so we can hit these all these bars on campus I know you get in for free just for being you." Luka said dapping me up before walking away, usually I was apprehensive about hanging out with new people but Luka just came across as a real ass dude so maybe we could chill after the season ended.

When I got back to my dorms, I tossed the books on my desk and started checking my phone; thankfully this was a pretty easy week so all I had to worry about were like six classes and practice. Just as I was about to call Brittney my phone started ringing one thing about me was I didn't answer unknown numbers, if you weren't saved in my contacts I didn't want to talk to you. I picked up the books I checked out for Luka and three hundred dollar bills fell out. I knew they were Luka's so I decided to call and let him know.

"Ayy you left some money one of these books." I said and he started laughing.

"Just keep it, I was using them as bookmarks and must've forgot they were in there." Luka said and my other line started beeping again, it was that same number.

"Aight thanks..... I'll hit you up later." I said clicking over because whoever this was, was about to get cussed out. "Hello......" I said dryly.

"I'm out......" The person said in a deep baritone much like my own.

"Umm who is this......." I asked confused.

"Damn I know you stopped talking to me what was it like four years ago? But you really couldn't have forgotten my voice that quick Terico." The voice said and my throat became constricted, there was no way in hell my dad was out of jail.

"Dad......." I said quietly.

"Yeah I know crazy right, but listen I don't have much time....... I wanna talk to you in person, along with Elijah and Serenity I owe y'all all an explanation about what happened so please just give me one day to explain everything." He said quietly. I sat back in my bed thinking about everything that happened....... I didn't mind having a sit down with my father but Elijah and Serenity, considering what he did to their dad that was going to be a challenge..............