Luka 25

I wasn't really a holiday person, because holidays meant family and those were the main people I didn't fuck with, when they found out about me they freaked out. The crazy thing is the person who outed me was my sister's boyfriend after I wouldn't let him suck my dick he came up with this big lie, telling my sister that I tried to come on to him and everyone took his side and kicked me out. The only person who had my back was my older half brother Meeko; he was the reason I was the man I was today, he taught me that street smarts could only get you so far and that you needed to be book smart as well in order to be really successful. That's how I met Terico, we were both reaching for the same book on business and almost ended up fighting but within an hour we were having some pretty heated discussions about business and life in general. Terico didn't know my side hustle, he just knew I worked at a gas station...... as I drove through the streets of this nice ass neighborhood spot someone who had honestly been on my mind since the first time I saw him Elijah, I quickly turned the corner to go back just to make sure it was him and sure enough it was......

"You know I'm really starting to think that Bentley was a rental. This is the second time I've found you sitting at a damn bus stop and I'm just saying it looks mad suspect." I said smiling and he rolled his eyes before going back to his phone, I parked my car and sat next to him.

"I'm really starting to suspect you're stalking me, first you show up on a campus to a school you don't go to and now you're in a neighbor I now you don't live in..... you don't gotta lie Luka I know your feeling me but little boy you're not old enough to ride this ride." Elijah said laughing.

"That's coo Shorty I'm not the type of nigga to wait in line, but trust me if I wanted I could have and I promise the things I do with my dick will make you want to commit suicide just so you can go to heaven and thank God for making me, then have him send you back just so you can get another taste." I said and Elijah started laughing. "You laughing but I'm dead as serious, nah forreal the reason I was on campus is because college kids smoke weed and that's the reason I'm in this neighborhood rich people smoke weed to...... I was actually making a drop to somebody that works for the mayor. I gotta make money so there's no days off, now you are you finally going to admit that wasn't your car?" I asked.

"Boy that's definitely my car, I was out here with my boyfriend but decided to leave because me and his brother got into it, then him and his parents started arguing and I didn't feel like hearing that shyt so I left now I'm waiting for my little brother to come get me..... though I'm low key pissed because my friend Unique was there and she was acting like she didn't want to take me." Elijah said.

"So..... let me get this straight your nigga really let you walk out and he didn't come after you." I asked feeling myself get a little heated, I didn't know the dude he was dating but that nigga was leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

"I don't think he realized I left......" Elijah said.

"Nah any real man would know instinctively when his dude is unhappy and the second he felt you were getting uncomfortable he should've told you y'all were leaving. Family or not nobody is going to disrespect anyone I'm dating." I said trying to keep my hands from shaking whether it was from anger or the cold I wasn't sure.

"So are you always this cocky?" Elijah asked and I saw him trying not to smile.

"You're too tense you know what you need?" I asked smiling as he waited. "You need a nigga that's gon' come over and dig you out. You need a nigga that you know is not gon' run his mouth, You need a nigga when he done probably gon' put you out. You need a nigga that's gon' put it in your mouth..... Dick so big it's like a foot is in yo' mouth." I sang and finally got the smile I was looking for.

"Yeah you're waaaayyyy to cocky for me." Elijah said wiping his eyes because he was laughing so hard.

"I'm a Sagittarius; half-man, half horse all cocky......" I said proudly and I noticed his eyes move from mine, to my lips until ending on my dick which was rock hard. "Yeah I know my dick is big.... but you'll never see it at least not until you lose that loser you're dating." I said laughing and he punched me in the arm.

"There's my brother........" Elijah said and when I saw who it was my trigger finger started twitching, I tried to keep my face neutral as Terico walked up looking confused as I was.

"How y'all know each other?" He asked pointing at me and Elijah.

"Nah the question is how do y'all now each other? Terico let me find out you're smoking and I'll kill you and Luka if I find out you're selling to him I'll kill you too, I'm serious Terico I wanna see you playing for the Dolphins and I don't are how good his weed is you better not fuck up your future for a three hour high." Elijah said and I felt myself kinda relax, but I was still kinda nervous because what were the chance that the dude I was feeling was brothers with one of my homeboys and in my line of work you could never be too cautious.

"So y'all really are brothers, y'all don't look nothing alike." I said smirking.

"Same mom different dads...... but it was nice of you to stop and wait with me Luka." Elijah said getting up, I followed suit and we stood there looking at each other. "Aight I gotta get going......" He said walking away, I dapped up Terico and walked back to my car shaking my head, damn it's a small world...............................

I pulled up to my apartment triple checking my surroundings, before getting out the car, when I walked into the house Meeko was sitting on the couch getting his dick sucked by his gold-digger girlfriend Tabatha; knowing how much I hated that shyt because his aim was horrible which is why I refused to sit on the couch.

"Ayy Luka I need you to open up the barbershop for me tomorrow, I got Eric and Donny to open the gas station and auto shop." Meeko said pushing Tabatha down further on his dick. "Maybe you can finally cut that shyt off your head........ girl if I can hold an entire conversation with my brother that means your not doing a good job, you better suck this dick like you mean it if you want me to take you shopping tomorr...... FUCK!!!!" Meeko said and I took off upstairs and turned my radio all the way up because Meeko was down there tapping out already. I went to my closet moved some stuff around and opened my safe, I place all the money I made today and glanced at my phone. Normally right about know my phone would be blowing up with people looking for weed or whatever their drug of choice was but since everybody called earlier today my phone was dry as fuck. I needed somebody to talk to, I scrolled through my phone but only one person caught my eye and he was in a relationship.

ME: Elijah, I know you're in a relationship and I told you I would respect that but I gotta be honest with you and let you know how I feel. You're the person I go to sleep dreaming about, you're the person I wake yearning to be next to and I know we don't really know each other like that but I wanna take the time to get to know you and not on mo sex type shyt, I wanna take you out on dates, I wanna sit on the hood of my car and spend the whole night talk trying to figure out every little thing about you. I see a lot of hurt in your eyes and I wanna take that pain away just.......

I quickly deleted the text and tossed my phone on my bed, I was acting like a sucka....... but there was something about him that just. My phone started ringing and for a split second I prayed it was Elijah but it was one of my customers.

"Wassup Quel?" I asked irritated because he was always trying to play me, offering me head instead of money and a weaker man would go for it but not this dude.

"When's the next time you're going to be in the barbershop because you know that I only fucksssss with you when it comesss to my hair." He said and I could tell he was drunk, when I started to reply he cut me off. "YASSSS BESTFRIEND YASSSS!!!! I'm sorry Luka that wasssss rude." He said burping in my ear.

"Tomorrow but I'm not planning on being there all day so try to get there early please."I said and he started laughing.

"That's no good tomorrow is Black Friday and I gotta hit the stores, how about you come by my place and get me right." He said with a hint of innuendo in his voice.

"Nah I'm coo, just call the shop when you're on your way and I'll try to make it back." I said hanging up, going to customers houses was something I never did and if the shyt I heard about Quel was true then I definitely wasn't going over there since he had a history of setting people up to get robbed and supposedly he even had dudes come over and while he was fucking with them their houses would get broken into and I refused to take that risk. Since there was nothing else to do I might as well go to sleep and just like every night Elijah invaded my thoughts and stayed in my dreams..................................