Genesis 40

Let's not mince words here my methods may be unsavory but I really did love Doonie and yeah the other night I may have gotten carried away.... okay a lot carried away but sometimes I let my love for Duron Richmond blind me. Yeah we fought all the time when we were together but it's usually the ones you love the most that causes you the most grief; when you get two dominate personalities like me and Doonie there were bound to be a couple of disagreements and I did feel slightly bad about what I did to him but I'd deal with that later right now I wanted to focus on the man standing in front of me. Jaire Wright, I was actually glad I ran into him because I knew his little puppy Elijah wasn't too far behind him and I've been dying to see him since I got out, me and Jaire though..... we had a little bit of history ourselves. After their prom we had a little summer fling that nobody knew about not even my best friend Diante, truthfully our relationship was strictly sexual but I taught Jaire everything he knew and he was a good student, I could only imagine the progress he's made since I got locked up and just thinking about it made my mouth water............

"Damn little nigga, you done went and got all sexy on me..... don't get me wrong you've always been sexy but you got this grown man thing going on that's making my ass wet and dick hard. So how have you been?" I asked smiling.

"What you did to Duron was fucked up..... why am I even talking to you?" Jaire said and I laughed quietly, Jaire knew me well enough to know I could see through his bullshyt; I was good at reading people and Jaire Wright had a darkness to him that very few people know about.... maybe that's what I found most attractive about him. "For real Genesis why are you here?"

"Chill Jay.... I was just coming to get some damn pancakes, it a coincidence that I just so happened to run into the person with the best dick I've ever experienced. I'm glad you're here though because I was hoping to talk to........ Elijah." I said looking behind Jaire as Elijah and god I couldn't remember his name for the life of me., maybe because he wasn't that important. Elijah looked at me and a lot happened in that split second, first was confusion then rage next thing I knew he was attempting to swing on me but I was too quick and I easily could've knocked his out but Doonie was already mad at me and I didn't want to make things worse.

"LET ME GO ROY!!!!!" Elijah said and I had to laugh, I like that he though he could beat me. "YOU SICK FUCK I SHOULD BEAT YOUR  ASS FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!" Elijah said and I should've punched him but I noticed a cop car doing a u-turn in the parking lot across the street and knew I had to leave since I was technically on probation.

"Now's not the time or place for this.... but trust me we'll definitely be talking real soon Little Elijah." I said winking before walking to my car, yeah I would definitely be seeing him again because he had something I wanted, being the selfish person that I was I didn't like to share and by the time I was finished with him Duron would hate Elijah so much that his only option would be to come back to me.......

I decided to take my black ass home and I really appreciate that nigga Kolby or Cash getting me this house down the street from Doonie's that way I could keep an eye on my dude. Damn Diante really came through with all this info now I just had to get all the players in place before I could make my next move; Jaire, Luka's little sexy ass, Cash, Terico, Marquel, De'Veon, Chantell (Duron's baby mom) Elijah and of course Doonie. I walked through the door and I wasn't surprised to see Diante and Mateo sittin in the living room rolling up.

"Don't y'all niggas ever go home?" I asked laughing and they both looked at each other. "Oh god wassup now? Don't tell me y'all are in y'alls feelings again." I said sitting down.

"I just need to know what happened with you and Doonie...... I know my brother better than anyone and he wouldn't lie about something like that, Duron may be a cheater but I know when he's lying so what really happened." Diante asked.

"I showed you the video, what you wanna watch it again?" I asked casting the video from my phone to the t.v. and Mateo suddenly had to leave and Diante sat there trying not to watch but he couldn't look away. "I'm pretty sure those are moans, that nigga wanted the dick. He's putting on a show for Elijah's bitch ass and weren't you the one who told me that he was making Doonie soft, there's your proof." I said and I could see the doubt in his eyes.

"Yeah.... Elijah is making Doonie soft." Diante said relenting and I smirked, I swear it's amazing what you can do with a little bit of video editing but Diante didn't need to know that. "So what are you going to do? Doonie is pissed and even though him and Elijah are about to take a break I doubt he'll come back to you....." Diante said.

"I'm not sure yet....." I said quietly even though that was a lie.

"Genesis we've been best friends since before we could walk, nigga you always got a plan....... even if they don't always work out the way you expect." Diante said bitterly.

"Okay so the robbery wasn't my best idea but in my defense I really didn't plan that out I only suggested it because I was bored and I really didn't think you'd do it." I said laughing. "But for real Diante I just wanna get my dude back, I told you before I regret breaking up with Doonie and I want my nigga back........ and yeah I got a plan but I want you to stay out of it, you got a kid on the way and this is going to get messy, the less you know the better." I said and he nodded as Mateo walked back into the living room.

"How long do you think Doonie will be mad at us? I'm betting when he gets back from New York he'll have calmed down some." Mateo said hitting the blunt. "Ayy Genesis I seen Marquel and I did like you asked, he seemed a little interested in you so what you got planned for that nigga?" Mateo asked and I really didn't trust him the way I trusted Diante which isn't saying much, because best friend or not I barely trusted him.

"Nothing I just wanna meet the dude..... there's not too much he could do for me, I can't even fuck the nigga unless we got a double-sided dildo or something." I said laughing.

"Man I'ont wanna here that shyt..... what are we doing for New Year's Eve?" Mateo asked and I came up with something stupid like going to a club I heard about but I had no plan on following through I had something else in mind about what I needed to do that night. I chilled with them before heading up to my room, I locked my door and went in my closet pulling out an old notebook that used to belong to Doonie, scribbled all on the cover and back of the was stuff like DOONIE + GENESIS 4 LIFE and GENESIS GOT MY HEART. I flipped through the pages and found exactly what I was looking for a song Duron had poem Duron had wrote for me in middle school and I smiled..... yeah I had to get my dude back for good.

The next day I woke up in a great mood, Diante had told me that Elijah had gone to Cincinnati with his sexy ass brother Terico which meant Doonie was home alone, his son was with his parents so he could wrap presents which meant I had a limited amount of time. After taking a shower, I checked with Diante to make sure Doonie was alone I drove down the street and walked up to the door before knocking quietly, Duron opened the door and I could see the anger in his face.

"Please come in......" He said smiling, I waled inside and Duron took the stairs three at a time. I stood there wondering what he was up to until I heard him talking on his phone. "Yeah I think I just shot a burglar." He said giving the address and he came to into view, as he hung up and I noticed the gun in his hand, he let off three shots none one which I heard whiz past my ear but I didn't move.

"You done? Good I know you're a better shot than that Doonie.... you were the best shooter out of our group so I know you weren't trying to hit me, which tells me that you still love me. Look I'm sorry for what I did the other night but you drive me crazy......." I said and Duron stood there looking at me.

"You think I won't shot you?" He asked and I nodded. "Hmm..... let's see." He said pointing the gun and pulling the trigger, I felt a burning sensation in my arm and looked down where my arm had been grazed by a bullet. "The only reason you aren't dead yet is because I don't want my son missing Christmas but I swear the next time I see you I won't miss..... so you better leave because you got about two minutes before the cops get here." Duron said heated. I smirked before walking out the house because I had accomplished my goal, if Duron didn't have any feelings for me whether good or bad let me know he was truly over me, but the fact that I could get a reaction out of him albeit a negative one showed me there was still something there now I just had to be patient and let his feelings for me reemerge. I looked down at my phone and smiled because Marquel had just text me.... once I cleaned up this blood I was going to start setting things in motion to kill two birds with one stone...........