Duron 10

In all our years of dating, I've never taken Elijah to see the Dolphins play; my baby was a die hard fan while I preferred the Cowboys so I figured since we were down here I might as well take him to a game. That's one of the many things I loved about Elijah his teams were all over the place; Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Dolphins, Ohio State Buckeyes, Chicago Cubs... me with the exception of the Cowboys I loved all things Ohio; Buckeyes, Cavs and Indians. We really needed this trip to get back to how things used to be before I started cheating on him every chance I got, something I was trying to work on but it didn't happen over night and with all this constant temptation running around it was proving to be difficult. I laid across the bed watching as Elijah painted his face and I couldn't help but smile, this dude man I swear...... he took sports more seriously than anything else except for his studies, I'm actually surprised I managed to convince him to take a week off of school, Damn I hope the Dolphins win today because that means some amazing sex for our last night here and since the game was early in the day we could possibly make it an all day affair.

"How do I look?" Elijah said turning to face me and I just busted out laughing, no lie my baby was sexy as fuck but that paint was not cute at all.... now had it been Cowboys colors then maybe but that orange and aqua or whatever the fuck color it was didn't suit him at all.

"Ayy we need to talk about some real shyt Elijah, before we get married you gotta become a Cowboys fan.... the last thing I want is our future children walking around wearing Dolphin colors." I said walking over to him.

"Damn we already discussing have kids? Where did that come from Duron....." Elijah asked and I shrugged.

"I've been thinking about it for a while actually, I knew you might feel some type of way about me having a son and I feel like us having a kid together would strengthen our already unbreakable bond." I said kissing him gently.

"Duron we can discuss having kids, after I've graduated and after we've been married for at least two years." Elijah said.

"Nah...... this is something I wanna get out the way as soon as possible. Think about it, you're twenty-one now and we'll probably be getting married some time next year so that'll put you at twenty-two. You wanna have kids around twenty-four or twenty-five...... so that means by the time they become teenagers we'll be in our forties, I'm not trying to be an old man fighting them so we should knock it out as early as possible." I said smiling.

"So you just got everything all planned out huh?" Elijah said smirking, I nodded and he pushed me gently. "We can discuss this later because right now we have a game to get to, can I please have my phone so I can take pictures." He asked and I had to think of something quick, I've been able to keep him off his phone most of the week by telling him that this trip was about us but I should've known he'd want to take some pictures.

"Man aight but no phone calls Elijah..... I've spent too much money for these seats, for you to be yapping away with your friends and you not pay attention to them whack ass Dolphins." I said handing him his phone.

"Whatever punk, let's go and I'll try to stay off my phone." He said pulling me out the door as we headed to the game.......

Thankfully they won, which meant Elijah was in a good mood and that always lead to sex. But I was glad to see my baby happy especially after the hell I've put him through with the whole Chantelle thing, we got back to the hotel and after he cleaned up we had the best sex of my life which meant I was probably going to start bringing him to more games.

"Baby I'm about to go to the store, you know I gotta grab a bunch of Dolphins stuff to take back home are you coming with me or you staying here?" Elijah asked.

"I think I'm going to chill here, but make sure you get back to me safely and as quick as possible. Here.... I think after that super human session we just had I think you've earned it." I said handing him his phone back, I started to hand him some money but he shook his head.

"I got my own money Duron." He said rolling his eyes.

"I know but here take it just in case....." I said handing him about $5000. "Back, back no give backs either." I said laughing.

"Oh my god what are we six? I'll call you when I'm on the way back." He said kissing me and walking out the room. Once Elijah was gone I scrolled through my phone looking at the pictures we had taken at the game, damn this dude held my heart in the palm of his hand when I got back to Ohio I HAD to do better by him....... I decided to take a shower before Elijah got back, as I stepped inside the shower I heard the door open and somebody say housekeeping.

"Ayy we're good......" I said stepping out completely naked and looking at the dude, damn he was sexy ass fuck.... stop it Doonie you're better than this. "Umm can I ask you a question before you go? Didn't y'all come and clean earlier?" I asked reaching for a towel.

"Okay you caught me, I've actually been watching you since you check in and I wanted to make sure that everything was okay....." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah we're good....... thanks." I said trying everything in my power to keep my dick from getting hard, he smiled at me again before turning to walk out and I caught a glimpse of that ass. "Ayy umm......" I said stopping him in his tracks.

"Wassup?" He said turning and smiling at me, fuck it..... I dropped my towel, put the latch on the door and pulled him into the bathroom. Dude dropped to his knees and tried to swallow my dick whole, but my dick was super thick and he struggled to fit it in his mouth.

"Fuck....." I said as my head fell back and my eyes closed, this dude was giving me the best head I've ever received second only to Elijah. I eyes popped open and I pushed the dude off my dick. "Yo we gotta stop........" I said quietly.

"Why what's wrong? I thought you were enjoying it?" He said kissing the head of my dick.

"I am..... I was but I can't do this to my......." I froze because I heard someone trying to get into the room. "Fuck..... yo stay in here." I said wrapping the towel around my waist and walking to the door. "Damn that was quick...." I said as Elijah walked into the room.

"Walmart was right down the street..... why are you naked?"Elijah asked looking at me funny.

"Because I was about to jack off and bust on my stomach........ but let's go out on the balcony I wanna show you something real quick." I said pulling him outside, I glanced back and thankfully that dude had enough sense to sneak out the room. "So here's what I wanted to show you....." I said pulling out my phone and pulling up some random picture of a car.

"Really Duron.... you just bought me a car, a really really expensive car I don't need another one." Elijah said glancing down at my waist.

"If you want I can drop the towel.... but seriously though this car isn't for you it's for me." I said laughing. "Nah I really wanted to talk to you about the whole kid thing, Elijah I really want us to start a family together; Kilo and Mafia are coo but I want a real family. A couple boys, maybe a little girl so promise me you'll think about it." I said looking into his eyes.

"I'll think about it Duron..... but I'm not making any promises." Elijah said rubbing my stomach and once again my dick started getting hard. "I think we should start round two right here on the balcony as the sun sets behind us." Elijah said kissing me.

"Let me take a shower and...... man turn that damn phone off." I said smiling, Elijah looked down and a fraction of a second later I was on the ground holding my jaw. "YO WHAT THE FUCK ELIJAH!!!!" I yelled looking at him like he was crazy, he tossed me the phone and I looked down at a picture of me holding my son right after he was born.

"You told me you just found out about him a couple weeks ago you fuckin liar." Elijah said his face a mask of hurt and pain.

"Baby let me......"

"Fuck you Duron, you know what call the fucking airport and book a flight, I'm going home." He said not giving me a chance to respond, he just stormed back into the room and slammed the door. I looked at the picture and saw who sent it, maybe going back home was a good thing because me and Diante were about to have a long discussion about loyalty...............