Jaire 34

What am I doing? Like I'm really starting to catch feelings for Cash but at the same time my feelings for Elijah grow more with each word he speaks. It seems like the closer he gets to his 'split' with Duron the more I see shades of the Elijah that I always knew was in there, I got out of bed and walked across the room trying to work out the cramps I had in my legs and stomach. The way I see it is simple if you're not sore after sex then you weren't doing it right, you were a humper someone who thinks they know what they were doing, but they really have no idea.... sex is an adventure, it's supposed to explosive every single time even if it's a quickie. I glanced over at Cash and laughed quietly, he just didn't even know what he was getting himself into fucking with a dude like me; what happened yesterday leading into early this morning wasn't even me at my best and I knew that if we went there he'd be in love with me if he wasn't already there, I checked my phone and saw that I had some text from Elijah and Roy both asking me to come to breakfast. I didn't feel like cooking so I woke up Cash and after another round in the shower we went to meet up with my two best friends.

"So Cash, you can barely keep your eyes open, long night?" Roy asked and him and Elijah both started laughing, yeah they were high as fuck. "Nah I'm just fucking with you, but for real you need to go home and get some sleep because you've been nodding off since you got here."

"I'm actually about to leave now, gotta make sure my little brother hasn't fucked up my house too much. Jaire you mind catching a ride back to your place with one of them?" Cash asked and I nodded, besides I was probably going to be with them for a few hours while he recuperated. I got up and walked Cash outside where we stood by his car just looking at each other.

"Yo for real you look dead on your feet, you sure you can make back to your house?" I asked.

"Yeah it's like ten minutes away, I'll call you when I get home so you don't be sitting here worrying about me...... but I'm going to go home and take a nap since you obviously don't plan on letting me get any sleep." Cash said smiling.

"Ayy don't put this all on me, you're the one who challenged me..... you must not know I'm a master at that thing called sex." I said smiling and I could see the lust growing in his eyes. "But let me get back in here, you better call me as soon as you get in the house..... I don't want no excuses talking about 'I fell asleep Jay' because I'll have my little homie Khris wake your ass up." I said laughing.

"Message received, alright I'm really about to......" I grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a kiss, I'm not sure how long we stayed like that but it seemed like forever. We finally broke apart and Cash almost fell over whether from sleep deprivation or the power of my kiss but he seemed to be on cloud nine as he got into his car and pulled off.

"Where are you going Roy?" I asked as he walked out of the restaurant.

"To see my wife, don't worry I'll meet up with you and Elijah in about three hours." Roy said dapping me up before walking over to his car. "Oh and one more thing I'm going to need either you or Elijah to pay for my food." He said laughing and I just shook my head, this nigga was always sticking us with the bill. I walked back inside and Elijah was scrolling through his phone but I knew him well enough to know he was itching to say something

"What's on your mind Elijah?" I asked and he started laughing.

"You and Cash.... y'all are cute together." He said sincerely. "Look Jaire, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I know how you keep about me..... I'd be lying to myself and you if I said there wasn't feelings there for you." Elijah said quietly.

"But?" I said because with a statement like that there was always a 'but' at the end, again Elijah started laughing and his laugh always made me laugh. "Come on Elijah, since when have not been able to talk to each other about anything?" I asked.