Elijah 19

"ELIJAH!!!" Duron's voice was the only thing that was able to break me out daze I was in but even then I wasn't completely sure if I trusted the voice.... I walked to the stairs slowly while still pointing the gun, I'm not sure if it was all the scary movies I just watched or what but I was still jumpy. I got to the bottom of the stairs and at the top was someone wearing a glow in the dark skeleton outfit with their face painted and that was all I needed to see before I pulled the trigger again, whoever it was moved just in time because there was a bullet hole right where their head had been seconds ago. "YO CHILL ELIJAH IT'S ME!!!" Duron said and I slowly lowered the gun and walked up the stairs. Thankfully he had enough sense to turn the lights on we stood there looking at each other and I noticed his costume make-up was runny, like he had been crying........ "I...... I saw the blood and......... I'm so sorry Elijah I should've fuckin been here, I should've never fuckin left." Duron said pulling me in his arms.

"I think I shot one of them in the arm......... How did you get here so fast?" I asked laughing as he looked over me checking for any sign of injury. He didn't answer he just stood there staring at me like this was his first time seeing me.

"The place we rented out wasn't that far from here........ remember you wanted a short drive home, you thought it would be sexy to have sex in our Halloween costumes." Duron said smiling a little. "So you think you shot one of them?" He said walking to the backdoor which was still open.

"Yeah the blood isn't mine and when they tried to come downstairs...... I let off three shots and one hit one of the dudes in the arm........ Duron where are Diante and De'Veon?" I asked suspiciously.

"They're still at the club, they've been there with me all night......... you don't think they did it do you?" Duron asked looking slightly pissed off.

"I don't know..... I'm trippin." I said as I heard sirens getting closer and closer. "Took them long enough, let me go talk to them." I said walking away but when I tried to move Duron moved with me like he wasn't going to leave my side. Three hours later, after they checked every room of the house they finally left; Serenity, Unique, Diante, De'Veon and Mateo were all standing in the living room looking at each other.

"Fuck it if nobody will say anything I will........ Elijah you shouldn't have been here in the first place, if you had stayed at my place you would've been safer. Duron doesn't even live here anymore and he still causing you........."

"YO Serenity would you shut the fuck up? Like seriously, I get that you don't like and I'm done trying to please you and Terico but everything that happens isn't my fault. I fuckin love Elijah and I will kill anybody that ever tries to hurt him." Duron said staring a hole in Serenity's head.

"Except for yourself, have you ever took the time to sit back and look at everything you've done to my brother?" Serenity asked and I could see Duron getting close to exploding.

"Yeah I have....... I cheated on him, I've lied to him countless times but in my time away from him I've realized that he's what makes me happy and despite everything that's happened before all this shyt came out Elijah was happy. No relationship is perfect and I know I got a lot of work to do on myself but don't ever question the love I have for Elijah." Duron said.

"It's late and everyone is on edge....... why don't we all go home and we can talk about this tomorrow when everyone has had a chance to settle down?" De'Veon said and as wired as I was he had a point, all I wanted to do was get away from all this arguing. Once everyone left I was sitting on the couch while Duron cleaned up.

"Can I ask you something?" He said from the kitchen. "Why did you think that it was Diante and De'Veon that broke in here?"

"I don't know Duron....... I just feel like there's nothing they wouldn't do and then there's the fact that you told me you would do anything to get me back. I thought maybe you set this whole thing up knowing that I would call you........" I said quietly.

"Yeah I couldn't help but notice I was the first person you called..... before the police, before your brother and sister, before...... Jaire. But I'm going to be honest with you Elijah I was planning something, I was planning on kidnapping you." Duron said and I turned to look at him so fast that my neck popped. "Yeah I was going to do it on a Sunday, then that Monday I was going to take you to Applebee's.... we were going to order you the Butcher's Meat & Potatoes and I was going to order the Triple Bacon Burger, both of us were going to get the Cherry Limeade, my cars are a little bit nicer now so you can't throw up in my whip like the first time." Duron said smiling.

"Duron I........"

"Then Tuesday, we were going to go Go-Kart Racing, I never got that rematch from our second date because I'll never get over the fact that you cheated so blatantly. Wednesday we were going to have a picnic in the park..... I just hope it didn't rain like it did on our third date. On Thursday I was planning on taking you to a basketball game, and Friday we were going to come back here go down to my man-cave and watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 I'm still pissed I let you convinced me to see Tangled so we're going to see what I want."  He said sitting next to me.

"Those were our first five dates....." I said wiping my eyes. "I didn't think you remembered, Serenity always said that the reason they went so bad is because that was God's way of saying we shouldn't be together." I said laughing.

"Or maybe that was him trying to show us that we could make it through anything, sickness...... bad weather...... the worse of times....... Elijah I fucked up and I don't wanna make excuse for what I did. But I wanna show you that I can and will do better, even if it takes the rest of my life I'm going to keep trying to make it up to you...... all I'm asking for is one more chance." Duron said looking in my eyes.

"Duron...... this is too much for one night, let's just get some sleep and we can talk about this later." I said standing up, I walked over to the closet and grabbed him a pillow and blanket. "Let's start with this, if you can prove to me that you can behave for one night then we can take another step forward." I said handing it to him.

"Baby steps...... I can handle that Elijah, but let's be fair here you can't....... fuck........" He said quietly as I started taking my clothes off. "Yo that's not fair, it's been how long and you pull something like this?" He asked smiling.

"Goodnight Duron....." I said grabbing my clothes and walking upstairs. I got to my bedroom and just as I was about to lay down, Jaire called. "Wassup J?" I asked.

"Wassup? Elijah are you alright? Serenity just told me what happened, why the fuck didn't anybody call me?" Jaire asked pissed. "Look I'm about to come over there......" Jaire said and I knew him well enough to know that was a bad idea, Jaire was usually laid back but when he got pissed it was scary.

"Jaire I'm fine...... and the reason I didn't call you is because I didn't want you over reacting and before you reply remember how you quick you popped off when you thought Serenity's ex-boyfriend hit her, look I didn't call Terico either because y'all both have a habit of making something outta nothing..... look I'm tired we can link up later today and I'll buy you breakfast to make up for not calling." I said.

"Elijah....... I still don't think you should be alone." Jaire said quietly, I noticed my door open and Duron was standing there completely naked and I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a sight that I missed.

"Baby I tired....... I couldn't do it, we can reset tomorrow." Duron said walking over to me, Jaire ended the call and I felt bad. I knew he heard Duron and I really wanted to call him back and explain it wasn't like that but Duron's lips pressed against my neck making me forget everything. "I'm never leaving you again Elijah, so you better get used to me being around." He whispered as he took me to a place I haven't been in weeks..... ecstasy...........................