Terico 11

This college schedule was a lot harder than high school and honestly it was starting to kick my ass; in high school it was simple wake go to school and then practice, maybe have a few two-a-days and that's it...... college it was a whole other beast you wake up around six for a quick breakfast, go to glass, have a small quick lunch, then team work out for two hours with a fifteen minute break, then team meetings, then practice, then the piles and piles of homework I had to do with barely enough time to eat and spend a little bit of time with my girl, before trying to get some sleep and having to do it all over again the next day that shyt was exhausting which is why I already made up my mind that I was leaving the first chance I got. Plus the added stress of watching out after my big brother just made things worse, and I know nobody asked me to watch after Elijah but that was my job to protect that nigga because I knew him and Renny would do the same for me and each other. Thankfully we had a somewhat down day, so I could swing by my sisters house and get a good meal, I glanced over at Brittney and smiled this girl was something special but more on that later........

"Who is in there yelling?" Brittney asked as we walked up to Serenity's apartment and I had to quicken my pace because  if anybody was fucking with my sister...... when I walked through the door Elijah and Serenity were standing on one side of the room while my mom was standing on the other side.

"BOY YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH! 'DURON LIED TO ME, HE CHEATED ON ME AND HAD A BABY.....' Elijah, man the fuck up that was like six years ago GET OVER IT! Duron has been damn near perfect since then and you keep giving that man a hard time, hell you might stress him out so much he might actually cheat on you." My mom said and we all looked at each other.

"If you weren't my mother I would've been smacked that kooky ass wig off your head, how are you going to stand there defending Duron. How are you going to tell Elijah to just accept the fact that Duron is a fuckin liar and a fucking cheater?" Serenity asked swinging her arms back and forth.

"Because Doonie is a man, men cheat...... hell y'alls daddy cheated on me all the damn time and I learned to accept it." My mom said and we all looked at each other and rolled our eyes in perfect sync because we knew the truth, my mom cheated on Renny and Elijah's dad with my dad resulting in me and when their dad found out he left. There was also a rumor that my mom was the one who convinced my dad to kill Elijah and Renny's dad but nobody could ever prove it.

"So guess I must be a lady with a dick because I've never once cheated on Duron and trust me there has been plenty of chances including some of his goofy looking ass friend." Elijah said heated, but my mom was already gathering her bag and walking out the muttering about ungrateful ass kids.

"Elijah you should've just kept your mouth shut now she's going to go back and tell Duron everything." I said sitting next to Brittney.

"I don't give a fuck what she tells Duron, me and him aren't together anymore........" Elijah said and as badly as I wanted that to be true I knew in a couple days they'd be right back together, hell I wouldn't be surprised if he came over tonight and managed to make Elijah feel guilty about his friends trying to get with Elijah behind his back.

"So what happened y'all seemed so happy in those pictures you posted on IG, and you just got back what yesterday?" Brittney asked and I wanted to know the same thing; I needed some more shyt to add to the list of things I was going to beat Duron's ass for.

"He told me he just found out about his son a couple weeks ago, but the truth was he's know the whole time hell he was even there when he was born and he never once thought of just telling me, then......" Elijah was looking all sad and shyt which pissed me off.

"Just break up with that nigga! Quit him cold-turkey like seriously Elijah, Duron is and always has been a piece of shyt, you deserve so much better than that nigga, you know what fuck this....... Renny put me up a plate." I said grabbing my keys.

"Terico stop...." Birttney said putting her hand on my shoulder stopping me, damn with just her touch I calmed down; I was a hot head and she was a cool and steady hand that kept me in line. "You don't need to be out there fighting and possibly losing your scholarship just relax......"

"Yeah T' I can handle this....." Elijah said quietly.

"Well let's eat because I'm too fired up to do anything else." I said walking into the kitchen and for at least two hours I was at peace but I was still going to check Duron's ass next time I saw him and if his bitch ass brothers had something to say I would beat their asses too.......

After eating I had to take Brittney back to her dorm and hopefully make it back in time for curfew, we sat in front of her dorm not saying anything; this girl was...... hard to describe, she was everything to me I'm not going to lie but it was her looks that got my attention and it was her personality that kept me faithful, which is something I never even considered until I met her and the fact that we've been dating for over a year and still haven't had sex just goes to prove how much I loved her.

"Terico you really need to stay outta Elijah and Duron's relationship....." Brittney said quietly.

"The fuck would I do that for, Elijah is my brother and I hate seeing that nigga get played by that chump." I said heated.

"I know baby but you can't force them to stop messing with each other, despite his actions Duron loves Elijah and even though he's hurt right now Elijah loves Duron.... if their going to break up it won't be because of you, so don't force it....." She said not looking at me.

"Britt look at me........ I love you but I'll die to protect my siblings, Duron is no good and I'm going to do everything in my power to prove that..... Look it's late and I got curfew." I said jumping out and running to her side of the car, opening the door for her. I walked her to the door and we stood there staring at each other.

"Terico I......" I pushed her gently against the door and kissed her.

"I know..... no pressure, we'll go as fast as you want and as slow as you need, I'm not going anywhere." I said smiling. "But I really gotta get going, I love you Brittney." I said kissing her again.

"I love you too Terico, call me when you get back so I know you made it safely...." She said walking into the building, I waited until she was outta my eyesight before turning to head back to my car, as I pulled off I called my other brother Jaire, he's been like another big brother to me all my life and if I had a choice in the matter I'd much rather have him as a brother in law than Duron.

"Wassup?" He said groggily, which was always weird because he already had a raspy voice.

"Damn nigga you sleep? It's like eight-thirty wake yo ass up and enjoy life." I said laughing.

"Shut up Terico, I'm wore out from practice you know I don't believe in just sitting around so whatever my students do I'm going to do it with them and today we did sprints and suicides for an hour now I'm regretting it....... so wassup?" He said and I heard him up moving around.

"Man I need for you to man the fuck up and tell Elijah's what's real because I'm sick of this nigga making my brother cry and shyt......" I said.

"Terico you know I love Elijah.... I've been in love with Elijah but I can't force him to see what's right in front of him that's something he has to discover on his own." Jaire said and I knew he had a point but still. "But look I'm having a house-warming party for my new place, just a small get together with a few friends nothing too major. It's Sunday so you should be back from your game by then."

"Aight I'll definitely be there as long as I don't gotta move shyt." I said laughing. "But I'll let you get back to sleep, love you big bro."

"Love you too Little Bro, hit me up later....." Jaire said hanging up, now sooner than I put my phone down it started ringing again... why fuck is he calling me?

"Terico before you start cussing me out, please just let me explain..... I'm on campus now just tell me where you want to meet up and I'll be there, I just gotta let you know my side of the story." Duron said, and I had a choice I could take my ass back to my dorm and make curfew or I could meet up with Duron and beat his ass..... hmm decisions, what should I do?..................