De'Veon 17

I sat in class bored outta my mind, honestly it was hard to focus with everything that was going on in two weeks was my big brother's Halloween Birthday Party and I still hadn't found anyone to take with me. I mean it wasn't like I was an ugly dude, I could easily pull anyone of these bitches in my school but they weren't in my league.... I knew who I wanted but she was taken and it would be suicidal to keep trying to get at her while she was dating Terico's buff ass. But man there was something about Brittney that got my attention, maybe it was the why she didn't give me the slightest bit of time or the fact that I could tell she was loyal..... but whatever it was I was committed to trying to get her. I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from Diante telling me he was picking me up from school instead of Doonie since my parents took my car for getting smart, I wasn't sure how I felt about that I looked up to my brothers in different ways; Doonie had his shyt together (at least when it came to money) and I admired that, Diante was like a wildfire causing damage without any regards for anybody not even himself his courage is what I admired about him...... I just wanted to be a perfect blend of both of them.

"De'Veon hold up....." My cousin and best friend Andre said running up to me. "Yo when are we going to get our costumes for this party? I've been dreaming about this shyt for the past two months, man last year was so lit and now that Diante is out I know it's going to be even better."

"We can go to the mall after school, Diante's picking me so you know he'll be down to take us. Just make sure to have your ass in front of the school on time, you know Diante doesn't like to wait and I need him in a good mo......."

"DE'VEON DID YOUR PUNK ASS FUCK MY GIRL!?!?!?!?" This dude named Kyle said walking up to me, I smirked as I handed Andre my book bag because I already knew what was about to happen.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I did...... but you need to ask yourself 'Why am I approaching the dude that fucked my bitch instead of cussing her out? I mean he's not the one who cheated on me so I can't really be mad at him for doing what any dude would do in his position.' Now you got two options, you could either go check your girl or you can stand here and get your ass who......" Before the words were completely out my mouth I was on the ground with a shoe coming towards my face...........................

I woke in the nurse's office with a bag of ice over my eye, trying to remember what happened. I looked around slowly since the room kept spinning when my eyes landed on Diante who looked beyond pissed; we were the only people in here so I figured he was about to go off.

"Where does this nigga live De'Veon........" Diante asked and I was afraid to tell him because there was know telling what Diante was thinking he was too calm. "Little bro, I'm not going to ask you again......" Diante said looking away and I noticed how fast his legs were shaking, yeah he was really pissed off.

"Diante it's coo that nigga just snuck me and......." Diante jumped up, grabbed my arm and dragged me to the mirror..... damn my eye was fucked and I could see why he was so mad. "Aight I'll show you....." I said getting up we started walking out as the nurse was walking in.

"Mr. Richmond, Mr. Womack wants to speak with you before you leave." She said politely.

"FUCK YOU BITCH AND FUCK HIM DE'VEON LET'S GO!!!!" Diante said pissed, I gave her an apologetic look before following after my big brother. We got to his car and Andre was sitting in the back seat looking at his fist.

"I got suspended...... after that nigga snuck you, we started fighting and well I could use the two weeks off." Andre said laughing. "Are we going to go find this dude?" He asked and Diante sped off without a word. After searching around we found Kyle at a park with some of his friends and Diante jumped out and started walking towards them.

"Which one of y'all niggas is Kyle?" Diante asked and Kyle slowly started moving to the back of the group but his friends all look at him, pretty much ratting him out. "Aight so this is how this is going to work, you and my little bro are going to shot the ones and I dare any of y'all niggas to jump in." Diante said pulling out a big ass revolver. "Now here's the rules you lay a finger on my brother I'll blow your fucking head off, you try to run and I'll blow your fucking head off....... now that that's settled De'Veon beat his ass." Diante said moving back some.

The fight last for as long as it took for me to throw a single punch, I guess Kyle was afraid of getting shot so he didn't even try to defend himself. I could've really beat his ass but that wasn't satisfying, but I did kick him in the side of the head (a little payback for the kick he got off on me earlier).

"Tell your boy when he wakes up that if I find out he even looked at my little brother again, I'll be back and the next time my gun will be the only thing talking." Diante said. We got in the car and started driving to the mall, but I could tell Diante was still pissed. "I should've beat that niggas ass...... or at least shot him in the leg." He said heated.

"Umm where are we going?" I asked realizing we weren't heading towards the mall, whenever Diante got like this he was a completely different person.

"Campus to meet up with Doonie and Mateo..... we'll go to the mall after and whatever you did to piss of our parents just apologize because I'm not about to be driving you around like a fuckin chauffeur." Diante said, I could've easily pointed out that this was Doonie's car but I could barely see outta one eye and I didn't want to push my luck.

"You good De'Veon?" Doonie asked as we walked up to the table, I looked at myself in the window and could tell my eye was getting worse.

"Yeah I'm coo but what are we doing up here? I thought we were supposed to go pick out my costume for the party?" I asked sitting down.

"Later right now I just wanna chill with my little brothers, cousin and best friend." Doonie said and I stared at him for a full minute, even with my eye fucked up I could see how miserable my big bro looked. I waited until Doonie got up to order some food to follow behind him, I couldn't ask the question I was about to ask in front of those three because I knew he wouldn't answer.

"You aight Doonie, I've never seen you like this?" I asked and he smiled a little.

"I'm surprised you can see anything De'Veon..... but forreal though I'm fucked up, I miss my dude like crazy. I was cleaning up my place and I found Elijah's old notebook and there these letters he wrote when we first started dating....... I don't think he ever intended for me to see them but his mom found it and gave it to me about a year ago and every time I read the 'Love Always' I start crying because I really fucked up.........." Doonie said looking away.

"Here's what you need to do Doonie got out and find somebodies girlfriend or nigga to fuck....... it'll temporarily numb the pain your feeling." I said shrugging.

"Nah I can't do that..... sex is what got me into this mess. Would you believe the last person I actually had sex with was Elijah? And that was while we were in Miami, I don't count the head I got because I stopped it before he could finish........" Doonie said and I did some quick math and realized it's been almost two months since he's had sex.

"Bro you're crazy, I can even go a week and you're coming up on two months. Look this is what we'll do, at your party we'll find you someone to help with your little problem then we can focus on getting Elijah back." I said and Doonie continued to look up at the menu shaking his head. I had to get my big brother out of this slump he was in because I hated seeing him like this, I had an idea but I wanted to run it by Duron first. "Ayy can I use one of your cars? Mom and Dad took mine and I need to get around, I can't be stuck in the house with them for my whole suspension." I asked and he just shrugged.

"Ayy there go your girl." Diante said walking up to us and pointing out the window, I quickly turned to see where he was pointing and saw Brittney walking with some of her friends; I knew I was playing with fire but I couldn't resist.

"I'll be right back......" I said hopping out of line and running out the restaurant, damn she walked fast. I started to speed up my pace and just as I was about to say something to her Terico, Elijah and Jaire all came walking out of this bookstore which caused me to stop. Fuck I couldn't risk it, but seeing Elijah gave me an even better idea and well what Doonie doesn't know won't hurt him besides I was doing it for him I just needed to get the right people to help me out......................................