Finale 50

CASH

I walked into the house still hungover from last night's events, I felt kinda bad though because this was the first New Year that me and Khris hadn't spent together since our parents died, but that guilt was swept away when I walked into his room ...

I walked into the house still hungover from last night's events, I felt kinda bad though because this was the first New Year that me and Khris hadn't spent together since our parents died, but that guilt was swept away when I walked into his room and saw both him and that kid Irvin knocked out in his bed. I shook my head and walked back to my room and tried to figure out what I was about to do; Jaire was going to be out of town for a couple days and Khris was obviously preoccupied with his friend or boyfriend...... speaking of boyfriends, I wasn't exactly sure what label to put on me and Jaire's relationship or whatever it was. Jaire was still clearing hesitant to get into a relationship with me and I knew he was doing it to protect my feelings but after the words we said to each other the other night it was kinda hard to come back from that..... I guess we have to see what happens.

"You look like complete shyt......" Khris said walking into the kitchen and I started to punch his little ass but decided against it since Irvin had walked in right behind him and sat down at the table.

"Y'all a couple or what?" I asked and they looked at each other before blushing furiously.

"Uhh I don't..... I mean....... get out my business Kolby......." Khris said looking down at his empty plate. "What did you end up doing last night?" Khris asked trying to change the subject.

"Get out my business Khristopher......" I said copying him. "Nah seriously though I had a good time, what did y'all do last night?" I asked turning the question right back to the status of their relationship.

"Nothing watched the ball drop, play a couple video games and went to sleep......" Khris said lying his ass off, his neck was covered in hickeys and I also noticed that Irvin had some scratches on his back. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that my little brother wasn't a virgin anymore. There was a quiet knock on the door and I looked at Khris silently letting him know  to watch the food, I walked to the door and opened it to see Jaire standing there smiling.

"Go pack a bag..... we're going out of town for a couple days." He said kissing me then walking into the kitchen. I followed after him to find him standing at the stove flipping pancakes. "Man hurry up Kolby our flight leaves in a couple hours and I'm trying to get a little vacation in before I gotta head back to work. It's only three days and I'm sure Khris can handle being alone for that long right Khris?" Jaire asked.

"Man you better get outta here Kolby....." Khris said smirking, I weighed my options for about three seconds before I rushed into my room and started throwing stuff in a bag. Fuck I hated packing last minute but I wasn't going to miss a chance to spend three days alone with Jaire, once my bag was packed I checked my account to see how much money I had to spend and damn near dropped my phone, how the fuck did I end up with $500,000 in my bank account; then it hit me it must be from Genesis from when I sold him that house...... well fuck now that I know what kind of person he is I felt kinda bad for selling him that house but it was too late now, all I could do was try to enjoy this vacation with Jaire and worry about this other shyt once we got back.........................