De'Veon 36

Last night was too fuckin crazy, I had a threesome with Mateo's cousin and that bitch ass dude Kyle's girlfriend.... sorry ex-girlfriend, once I got back from my suspension I made it my mission to take his girl and once I set my mind to something it usually always came into fruition. I just wished Doonie came out with us but he was on this trying to do better kick, and I was all for self improvement but he was a Richmond..... we fucked around with multiple people and it wasn't in our nature to settle down until we were about thirty; but that nigga Elijah did something to Doonie that I've never would've expected and that was tame the untamable. I honestly thought their break was both a good and bad thing; good because Doonie could they've been together for so long that maybe a breakup would be good for my big brother but bad because honestly I was seeing a change in Duron for the better and I knew with Genesis back in the picture the worst of Duron was sure to come out. As usual I was the first one up in my house and I decided I should go check on Doonie since we never really settled our beef from the break-in incident; when I got over to his house I knocked and banged on the door but he wouldn't answer, I know this dude didn't sleep that hard. I started to walk away but I heard something that made me stop when I looked through the window Doonie was leaning against the rail of the stairs, his clothes torn to shreds around him and he was completely naked.......

"Fuck....." I said looking around, I had no way to get inside but I wasn't going to leave him there. I had to think, Doonie had a habit of hiding a spare key somewhere on the porch I don't think he knew I knew about it but I did, after searching around I found a key and ran inside. "Doonie what the fuck happened?" I asked pulling the tape off his mouth.

"Can you release my hands please?" He said quietly and I looked around for the key to the handcuffs and saw it sitting on the living table. I ran over and grabbed the key releasing Duron and he stood up and rubbed his wrist. "Thanks De'Veon......" Duron said before punching me dead in the mouth.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK DOONIE?!?!?!" I yelled looking up at him, confused as fuck.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE Y'ALL THINKING LETTING THAT CRAZY ASS NIGGA IN MY HOUSE!?!?!? IT'S Y'ALLS FAULT THIS SHYT HAPPENED TO ME!!! YOU, DIANTE AND MATEO.... AND WHEN I CATCH THOSE TWO I'M GOING TO BEAT THEIR ASS TOO!! You know what De'Veon get the fuck out my house before I started shooting." Duron said walking up the stairs and slamming the door. I knew I should take Duron's threat seriously but this was my brother and I couldn't leave until he told me what happened, so while he was upstairs I cleaned up the mess at the bottom of the stairs, then the broken glass in the living room. "Didn't I tell you to leave....." Duron said coming back downstairs about two hours later, damn he must've took a scalding hot shower because he had steam still coming off his body.

"Doonie, I swear to god I didn't have anything to do with what happened to you...... I don't even like that nigga Genesis so what reason would I have to let him in your house?" I said telling the honest to God truth. I looked at my oldest brother and I could see the tears of anger building in his eyes. "Duron...... I wouldn't do no shyt like that to you, it must've been Diante. And yeah I know you're still pissed at me for the whole telling Marquel that you're house was going to be empty situation.... and I'm sorry for that I just figured it was the best way to get you and Elijah back together..... I wasn't thinking straight." I said and Duron sat there quietly before touching the back of his head and stared at the blood on his fingers for a few second.

"Whatever De'Veon....." Doonie said and I knew he didn't blame me for what happened last night anymore.

"Doonie you should really go to the hospital......" I said quietly.

"Nah the cut isn't that serious.... besides I gotta get stuff ready for this party tomorrow and then I'm going to get DJ so we can pick out a Christmas tree, then me, him and Elijah are going to decorate it." Duron said standing up and walking into the kitchen. See he was being stubborn.... "Are you going to followed me around the entire house? Damn De'Veon didn't I tell you to leave?" Duron said heated.

"Doonie...... it's about more than that damn cut and you know it, you need to go to the hospital and get checked out...... I mean you were raped......" Duron threw a glass which shattered right by my head.

"I wasn't fucking raped......" He said quietly but I could tell he was lying by the way his voice cracked. I stood firm though because him denying what happened wasn't going to do anyone any good least of all him. "I swear to go you better not say shyt to anyone about this." Duron said picking up his keys and walking out the kitchen.

I spent most of the day in the hospital with Duron until he walked out pissed, the whole ride back to his house he was completely quiet and I was almost afraid to ask what they said but I needed to know......

"Genesis used a condom..... so there wasn't any DNA, and I told them I didn't know what happened. This is something I'm going to handle on my own so keep your fuckin mouth shut." Duron said quietly. He wasn't going to get the chance to handle it because I was going to handle it for him. 

"Where have you been? I've been calling you all day?" Elijah said as we walked into the house, Duron froze and for a second I could see the pain in his eyes but then he turned it all off and smile.

"Sorry baby De'Veon's little dumb ass been burning for two weeks and I couldn't let him suffer anymore. I see you got the tree, let me call my parents and have them bring DJ over so we can decorate. De'Veon don't you have somewhere to be?" Doonie said and I nodded, he wanted to be alone and I'd respect that, besides I had someone I needed to see. After leaving Duron's drove to Diante's place and found him sitting on the couch rolling a blunt while Unique sucked his dick.

"Wassup De'Veon? You want your dick sucked, I'm sure Unique has no problem sucking us both up ain't that right baby?" Diante said and Unique winked in my direction.

"Actually Tay I really needed to talk to you about something private......" I said and Diante laughed.

"Aight give me about twenty minutes." He said and I walked down to the basement where I waited. "Man it's not like you to turn down some head and you already know Unique is magnificent at sucking dick." Diante said laughing.

"I just thought you should know our brother..... your twin brother got raped by that nigga Genesis last night." I said and at first Diante looked shocked but then he started laughing.

"Come on we both know that's not true, Doonie is probably being dramatic as usual and besides, no real man would allow himself to get raped especially when that man's last name is Richmond, Doonie probably felt bad and came up with this whole story to ease his guilt." Diante said grabbing a bottle of Henny out the deep freezer.

"Do you know how stupid you sound? This shyt isn't a joke Diante, you didn't see what I saw, you didn't see the pain in Duron's eyes when I found him stripped completely naked, handcuffed to the stairs with tape over his mouth." I said getting heated.

"I think you may be exaggerating a little bit, you and I both know Duron is into that kinky shyt." Diante said and I thought fuck it, I knew I couldn't best either one of my brothers but I was going to try, I walked over to Diante and punched him in the face and for about ten seconds I was winning until he recovered and beat my ass, until he had me pinned on the ground. "Little bro you could never beat me so stop trying.... if Doonie had seriously got raped he would've called me and Genesis loves that nigga, more than Elijah does he.... he wouldn't do no shyt like that." Diante said getting off of me.

"You are so fucking helpless.... you're standing there choosing that nigga over our brother and you have no shame about doing it, I can't believe I fucking ever looked up to you." I said standing up and wiping the blood off my nose. "You might not wanna show up at the party tomorrow because everyone has a breaking point and Doonie is at his..... hell the way he was when I let his house, there's no telling what he might do if he see you, Mateo or Genesis." I said walking up the stairs, when I got to the top I had to turn around because my keys weren't in my pocket and when I re-entered the basement Diante was sitting on his couch loading his pistol. Me and him made eye contact and understanding passed between us, Diante had always been a little reckless so there's no telling what he might to do Genesis when he caught him, if anything because Genesis was always good at manipulating him..............

***** Who should get the next chapter Duron, Elijah or Jaire? ******