Jaire 39

I've never known fear until I let Khris drive my car around the block while it was snowing, Cash knew exactly what he was doing when he insisted that take Khris on a test drive before I sell him my old car, Khris was an amazing basketball player but this little dude couldn't drive for shyt. When we got back to the house Cash was dying at the look of terror on my face, but I was definitely going to get his ass back for this; the last couple days we've been chillin a lot and even though we weren't technically in a relationship we might as well have been. We were either staying at my house or his and there was rarely a night we didn't talk to each other, I think the reason we was so hesitant to get into a relationship with me was because of my feelings for Elijah which were definitely still there especially after that fight at the Christmas Party seeing Elijah fight set something off in me and Cash noticed it too...... 'we're two consenting adults, just having fun Jaire' that's his reasoning for not getting upset which made me like him even more because he was more rational than most dudes. Shyt was so complicated the me, Elijah, Duron triangle; then there was the me, Elijah and Cash triangle then you through Genesis into the mix and shyt just got crazy........

"Coach Jay you gonna sell me the car or not?" Khris asked jumping with excitement, I looked at Cash and he shrugged no help whatsoever.

"Umm yeah but you need a little.... nah you need a lot of practice, I'm surprised your big brother hasn't been teaching you to drive." I said giving Cash the side-eye as he picked up a snowball and threw it at me. "See he's childish as fuck." I said turning towards Cash and just as I was about to smack his ass with a snowball Khris smacked me in the back of the head with one.

"Ayy my ad Coach Jay but that's my brother." He said running as I started throwing snowballs at both of them, twenty minutes later me and Cash were laying in the snow kissing. "Man I don't wanna see that shyt." Khris said walking in the house.

"So you staying here tonight?" Cash asked kissing me, I knew he felt my dick getting hard but I had to resist.

"I would love to but you know I got to meet up with Roy, Elijah and Terico.... we're supposed to be going to see my new place and they wanna help start moving some stuff in, then we're going out to drink..... which I'm still pissed you turned my invite." I said smiling.

"That's because after our last time drinking, I'm never drinking again mainly because the sex almost put me in a coma......" Cash said laughing. "I swear you should be banned from having sex with anybody because that shyt...... nobody should be that amazing."

"Well if you want someone with mediocre dick you fucking with that wrong person." I said laughing. "But I might stop by when we're done, no promises though." I said standing up. As we stood there quietly my mind flashback to prom night.......

"Yo I'm thinking about telling Elijah how I feel tonight....." I said to my mom as I put the finishing touches on my outfit, I looked in the mirror and I saw her smiling. "You think I'm crazy?" I asked.

"Nah I'm just wondering what took so damn long, you've been in love with him for the longest and it's about time you made your move." She said walking over to me and pulled a piece of lint off my suit.

"Jaire...... damn nigga you aight?" Cash asked me snapping me out of my daze, I nodded and he started laughing. "Well if you do decide to come over call Khris since I'll probably be sleep, but remember the rule." He said looking in my eyes.

"Which one there was a lot of them? Are you talking about the one where if I decide I want to be with Elijah that I gotta fuck you one last time before we make it official or the one where I gotta give you at least three hours before sex to mentally prepare yourself because my dick is just too damn good?" I asked and he punched me in the chest playfully.