Duron 35

I still had nightmares about my last run in with Genesis, I don't even know why Diante and Mateo thought it would be a good idea to bring this nigga to my house; I wasn't afraid of Genesis in the slightest but I knew how crazy he was.... which was one of the reasons are relationship didn't work out. He was always accusing me of cheating even though I wasn't, we were always fighting, but the last straw was something I was extremely embarrassed about. I've never told anyone this but that nigga Genesis tried to rape me and I know a lot of people are probably think dudes can't be raped but it can happen to anyone. We were smoking one day and he wanted to have sex but I was just trying to chill, Genesis didn't know the meaning of the word no; so after punching me in the eye he handcuffed me to bed and gagged me with some shirt and belt combo..... only after seeing that my dick wasn't hard and the tears in my eyes did he finally let me go, then I beat his ass and broke up with him though he's convinced that he broke up with me. I know I don't deserve any sympathy because of all the fucked up shyt I did to Elijah, but no one deserves to go through what I did with Genesis.

"Duron aren't you supposed to be going to the airport to pick up your son?" Elijah asked as he cut some onions for the stuffing and I noticed Serenity and Brittney give each other 'the look' and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm about to leave now, but I really appreciate all y'all cooking. I would've had it catered but Elijah said he wanted to cook so thank y'all." I said and Brittney was the only one who replied Serenity just rolled her eyes and went back to cleaning the greens. "Ayy baby do you wanna walk me out?" I asked and he understood that I wanted to talk to him in private. We got out to my car and I pulled him into a kiss.

"What was that for?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I just felt like kissing you but look I don't want no one coming in while I'm gone; not Diante, not Mateo, not De'Veon, not even my parents." I said even though there were a few other people I didn't mention like Genesis and Jaire but I didn't want him to worry. "I want y'alls complete focus on cooking and y'all don't need any outside distractions." I said kissing him again.

"Duron what's going on? The last few days you've seemed nervous and paranoid....." Elijah said and I forced out a laugh.

"That's because I know DJ is coming and that little boy is bad ass fuck, I know I said he was adventurous but that was a lie." I said and Elijah shook his head before walking back in the house, I knew he could tell I was lying but he didn't want to argue. I knew if he found out Genesis was out...... I would tell him when I got back, as I started driving down the street I noticed a bunch of moving trucks in front of the Wilson's house and I was surprised they were moving, as I drove by I could've swore I saw Unique's car but I couldn't be sure; maybe I was trippin and letting my paranoia get the best of me.

"Dad!!!'" DJ said as soon as he saw me, pushing the flight attendant's hand off his shoulder and running into my arms. I looked at the dude and he smirked and winked before walking off and I had a brief flash of the time I fucked him on the airplane on my way to one of my business trips..... damn I was a hoe I thought to myself. "Are we going to see Uncle Diante? He said he wanted to see me as soon as we landed."

"Nah we're going to drop your stuff off at the house and after we chill there for a couple hours we're going over your grandma and grandpa's house." I said grabbing his bag and we started walking out the airport. We got back to the house and I noticed Unique's car parked in the driveway and hoped like hell she wasn't here or even worse Diante, but my prayers went unanswered as me and DJ got out the car and Diante walked over to me pissed.

"Your little boyfriend is childish as fuck, I know he heard me banging on the door because every time I knocked louder he'd turn the music up louder. I swear if this wasn't your house I would've thrown a brick through the window." Diante said pissed.