Jaire 42

We were in Terrell's small one bedroom apartment sitting around quietly, I knew on Elijah's part there was a lot of animosity there.... Terrell had killed his dad and knew that was something Elijah never really go over. I looked at Terrell who was the spitting image of Terico and I didn't have to guess what Terico was going to look like in about twenty years; Terrell handed us a drink and sat down across from me and Elijah.

"I regret what I did Elijah..... I've regretted it what I did since it happened..... your mom knew exactly what buttons to push to get me riled up and she pressed every single one of them. I feel like you're old enough and mature enough to know the truth know....... your mom came to me crying one day saying that Serenity's dad had molested you and Serenity, I love y'all like y'all were my own and when I heard that.... I snapped, there were no questions to be asked as soon as I saw him I shot him...... it wasn't until years later that I found out your mom had lied. I mean it wasn't Serenity's dad, it was your mom's side nigga that was doing that shyt......" Terrell said sadly. I looked at Elijah and I could read his eyes so well that I knew he was remembering something he had long since forgot and that memory hurt him to his core, I reached over and grabbed his hand squeezing it gently to let him know I was here but his hand remained limp.

"Why...... why do you keep referring to him as Serenity's dad and not mine?" Elijah asked and Terrell raised his eyebrows as if the answer should've been obvious. "He wasn't my dad, was he?" Elijah asked his voice cracking.

"Your mom was..... is a hoe, I'm sorry for being so blunt but it's the truth. When I was locked up I met this dude who looked exactly like you, we started talking and I found out that he had been messing with your mom as well. So I called and asked her giving her the man's name and she just laughed and said 'probably, I fucked a lot of niggas in my day' before hanging up. I have his information if you want it....." Terrell said and Elijah shook his head.

"Nah..... I'm not ready for that yet." Elijah said quietly.

"Elijah, I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you, Serenity and Terico...... but I love y'all still and I want to build a relationship with y'all and my grandchild." Terrell said and Elijah's head snapped up. "Terico didn't tell you?" He asked and Elijah got up and walked out the house.

"He'll be fine..... this was just a lot of information to process at once, and I know Terico and Brittney are going to be pissed that you told but they'll get over it..... he needed this though, I'm sure he'll be back for answers once he's been able to sort through this all but I'll catch you later." I said dapping Terrell up before heading out the door. I got in the car and looked at Elijah who was staring out the window. "Elijah..... I can't imagine what you're thinking right now but I'm here if you wanna talk." I said grabbing his hand again. We got back to Serenity's apartment and the first person I noticed was Duron sitting on the hood of his car like it was 3 degrees outside.

"What are you doing here Duron?" Elijah asked quietly.

"I couldn't sleep, so I figured I'd come drop of presents but Serenity told me I wasn't allowed on her property so I was waiting for you......" He said and I noticed his eyes were different as well; he was less sure of himself and not the cocky ass dude that he was when I first got back. "So can you take these gifts in there and say they're from you? I really would hate for them to go to waste....." Duron said and Elijah shrugged before grabbing the gifts and walking inside. "What's wrong with Elijah?" Duron asked as soon as the door closed.

"He heard some shyt that was hard to hear..... and right now he needs you as much as you need him. I know you and me don't like each other but I'm not so blinded by hatred that I don't know you're the only person who can get him through this." I said honestly, it killed me to admit that but Duron was the one person who could help Elijah and not me..... at least not yet. I got back in my car and sped off, there was one person I could talk to and I knew his punk ass was still up; I got to his house and stared through the open curtain Khris and half the basketball team were sitting in the living room playing the game and judging from the small lights by their faces they were most likely smoking.

ME: Ayy open your window.

I drove down the street some and walked to the back of Cash's house, I knew exactly which window was his from all the times I stared out of it while I was fucking him doggystyle and as I approached he opened the window smiling.

"What the fuck are you doing Jaire?" He asked as I jumped through his window.

"I couldn't exactly come through the front door, with half my basketball team sitting in the living room and going through the kitchen was just as bad because I would still have to pass them. Why aren't them little bums with their families on Christmas Eve?" I asked taking my jacket and shoes off before laying across his bed.

"I have no idea..... but what are you doing here, I figured you'd be with Elijah and them." Cash said laying next to me.

"I just left from over there, are you and Khris coming over to my place tomorrow for Christmas Dinner? I gotta let you know in advance I had it catered since I'm still in the process of moving in but I figured it would be coo just being around family, friends and lovers." I said smirking.

"It's not going to turn out like Elijah's Christmas Party is it?" Cash said laughing quietly.

"Nah I'll make sure of that..... can I ask you something? Why do you fuck with me knowing that I have feelings for Elijah? I know it can't be easy for you....." I said looking into his eyes.

"Maybe I'm hoping that one day me and you will get to the point where we're more than lovers.... and I can't be made at you for loving someone you've known all your life. I think I'm waiting for the day where you grow out of love with him and grow into love with me...... and I don't wanna miss out on being the one who gets all your time, good dudes are hard to find and I'm willing to wait for you because I can see you're worth it." Cash said and I couldn't help but kiss him. I hated what I was doing to him, I was being selfish by stringing him along knowing that I had feelings for Elijah but I didn't want to lose his friendship and I knew I was going to have to make a choice soon before I lost him for good.

"I'm so sorry for all of this....." I said kissing him again as he began to unbuckle my pant, his hand moved down the from of my briefs and began rubbing my dick slowly. "You think we should be doing this while there are kids in the house." I said not caring at this point.

"KOLBY I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING!!!!" Khris said banging on the door.

"How about this.... I go deal with my annoying little brother and I'll meet you at your house." Cash said kissing me, I nodded once before kissing him again just as Khris started banging on the door yet again. "I'll see you in a few.... wait until I walk out the room before climbing out the window." As I drove back to my place I knew I had to grab a lot of condoms so I stopped at a gas station and walked inside.

"This city is just too damn small....." Genesis said looking at me and I shook my head and walked right past him. "Come on Jaire let's not act like the sex between us wasn't good." Genesis said as I grabbed two cans of Red Bull.

"No lie the sex was damn good...... but I don't fuck with rapist. I'm actually surprised your still walking around; if I were in Duron's shoes I'd either beat your ass or have your crazy ass committed to a crazy hospital." I said brushing past him.

"Me and Doonie got an understanding..... but look I was wondering if you wanted to chill. It's been a while since I tasted your ass and I wanna know if you still remember how to ride a dick." Genesis said. "Come on Jaire you never forget your first time...... I remember the first and only time you bottomed for me, I gotta admit I fell in love with that feeling and I need a repeat." Genesis said smiling.

"You got me drunk as fuck...... but you know what......" I looked down at his hands which were covered in blood and he smirked.

"Don't worry about that I was cleaning chicken for tomorrow my family likes fresh chicken not that store bought shyt, but look obviously you're busy but I do wanna fuck with you until Doonie stops trippin so here's my number and......" I didn't let him finish, I just went to pay for my stuff and walked out. Genesis was beyond crazy and though I didn't like Duron he better be careful because there was no telling what this dude would do to him and more importantly Elijah.............................

****** Who should get the next chapter Duron, Cash or Genesis? ******