Duron 48

Elijah had me sitting in this boring ass Broadway Show and normally I wouldn't complain but he suggested this bullshyt and then fell asleep during the Second Act, I didn't blame him though because this shyt was boring as fuck but with the amount of money I spent on these tickets I'll be damned if I missed one second. Our trip so far had been pretty cool, we did all the normal shyt people did when they came to New York City; went to the Statue of Liberty,  The Empire State Building where Elijah said probably the most used line ever (everybody looks like ants from up here). We went to Rockefeller Central, Madison Square Garden, rode around on the Staten Island Ferry pretty much everything you could do we did it and though Elijah was having a great time I was really trippin, every time I saw a nigga with dreads I thought it was Genesis and I began to panic thankfully Elijah never picked up on it because he was already looking at me like I was close to an emotional breakdown and that would make him start second guessing this break which we both needed......

A lot of people think this break up is stupid and pointless, they think we either need to work on our problems or go our separate ways, but they never took the time to look at the situation from our eyes. Yeah we could try to work on relationship but if we didn't work on ourselves as individuals history was going to keep repeating itself and if we just went our separate ways without any real resolution then there would always be that thought in the back of our minds of 'what if'. So this break was going to test us and hopefully one day bring us back together whether it be one year of a hundred, I had a lot of faith that at the end of the story me and Elijah were going to be together......

"Baby let's go get some ice cream." Elijah said pointing to an ice cream shoppe that was packed full of people, now I wasn't the smartest nigga in my class but even I knew it was stupid as fuck to eat ice cream while it was.... I checked my watch and saw that it was ten degrees outside, but the look in Elijah's eyes told me there was no arguing so I grabbed his hand, cross the street and walked inside the shoppe. "So what are you getting?" Elijah asked and I smirked.

"The German Chocolate looks good..... plus I know you can't eat it since you got a bad habit of stealing my food." I said wrapping my arm around him and pulled him close to my body.

"I still might eat some because I know you'll save me...... but I'm going to get the salted caramel." Elijah said looking at the menu, it took almost an hour before we could get our ice cream and I gotta say it wasn't worth the wait, it tasted like every other ice cream I've had before.

"Baby let me taste yours...." I said and Elijah put the ice cream to my mouth and I swear to god it reminded me of Elijah's cum. "Fuck I should've got the same as you..... mine was nasty as fuck." I said trying to steal another taste.

"Nah you should've got one while we were in there, so you ready to go back to the hotel? Tomorrow I'm trying to get to Time Square early so we can have a good spot for the performances." Elijah said and I gave him a playful smirk. "You got something planned don't you?" He asked.

"Come on Elijah, you may know me as that sexy ass nigga that stole your heart from that first kiss but the rest of the world knows me as a fuckin amazing DJ/Producer..... just chill and let your man handle the details." I said kissing him. We got back to the hotel and I was glad to be back inside because New York winter was on a whole different level than what I was used to back in Columbus, Elijah turned the fireplace on and I started looking through the menu so we could order some room service.

"Duron who do you know in Houston?" Elijah asked looking down at my phone, it took me a second but then it hit me I jumped across the room and quickly grabbed the phone.

"Hel.... Hello." I said nervously.

"Wassup my name is Ricardo and I work for Mr. Prater, he was wondering when would be a good time for you and Kekoa to meet up. He kinda wants this album out towards the end of the summer." The dude Ricardo said and I couldn't help smile.