Elijah 23

"When me and Elijah first got together I was completely faithful to him, it was like everyone including myself knew kind of man I was and I wanted to prove everyone wrong. The first time I cheated was on my trip to San Diego in which my son was conceived after that there was like a two year period where I didn't cheat on Elijah again, the guilt was killing me because I had become the person I fear I really was....... then Diante went to jail and I just became reckless fuckin random dudes and chicks whenever I could. I didn't care who I fucked people close to him, people all over this world, I let my love for sex take complete control added with the hurt I felt from my brother getting locked up. But whenever I came home Elijah was always there waiting for me and I'd feel guilty but I'd do it all over again." Duron said quietly and I wasn't sure if I was pissed or if I pitied him, or if it was a combination of both he invited me here to listen in on him and his therapist. Whichever I was feeling there was also a small amount of relief because Duron was showing that he was at least making an effort to change and get to the root of his inability to keep his dick in his pants.

"Well bringing Elijah here with you was a big step Duron, it shows you feel some remorse for you infidelity. Now in our last session you were telling about how your brother brought one of the dudes you cheated with to your house, why do you think he did that?" The therapist asked and I felt my blood start to boil because I was still pissed that Diante pulled that shyt.

"I don't fuckin know why Diante does half the things he does. He's never liked Elijah and I never understood why, maybe it's because he was so close to my first dude Genesis they were like best friends they actually robbed that store together. Genesis brought out the worst in me and I think Diante liked me better when I was the type of dude that would just walk up to random people and knock them out." Duron said and I had to find something to do with my hands because it was getting to the point where I wanted to beat Duron's ass just for being related to Diante.

"Do you believe Diante is trying to sabotage your relationship in the hopes that you'll get back with Genesis?" The therapist asked.

"He might be...... but I've sabotaged it enough, I really don't need no extra help." Duron said. "I think our times up for today." Duron said getting out the chair, he looked at me for a second like he had completely forgot I was there then smile.

"It was nice meeting you Elijah and Duron I'll see you next week." The therapist said shaking both our hands and leading us into the lobby. Me and Duron didn't speak until we were in the car and I could tell he was embarrassed by some of the things I heard.

"Baby where are we going?" Duron asked.

"I need to start looking for furniture for my new place." I said watching the road closely.

"Elijah do you really have to move out? I know with everything that's happened you don't feel safe there but since I moved back in nobody would dare come in there because I have no problem killing someone to protect you." Duron said and I nodded. "Fine do I at least get a key to the penthouse?"

"Boy you're about to be living in my house rent-free, you better hope I don't hit you with an eviction notice." I said laughing.

"You could do that....... I'd just move into the penthouse with you." Duron said laughing. "But I get why you need to leave, I don't like it because it makes me feel like you don't trust me to protect you but I respect your decision."

"Duron let's be serious I'm the one who would be protecting you, you better ask the last dude that tried me, he ended up with a bullet in his arm." I said smiling.

"Aight Shooter you got a point there, but know that you're moving out who's going to protect me?" Duron asked. "I thought this was a I protect you, you protect me relationship?" I just started laughing because he wasn't going to stop trying and I honestly didn't want him to. After I dropped him back off at the house I had to speed to the restaurant where I was supposed to be meeting up with Jaire and Roy.