Jaire 24

We had won our first game of the season and in my opinion that most important because it set the tone for the entire season and since our second match was against last years conference champions it meant a lot, if we got blown the fuck back that meant we still had a long way to go, if we made it close it meant we had improved drastically and we were on the right track, if we won I was going to tell them they sucked and practice was going to be twice as hard to make them want to play harder. I'm still trying to figure out who schedule the first two games right before the team went on break for Thanksgiving, that was pretty fucked considering that I still had a lot stuff I still needed to get done thank God for Elijah who was coming by after the game to help me out. As I walked through the hall I could feel some excitement in the air for tonight's home game, the students felt we really had a good chance to win tonight which added even more pressure on the team. I walked into the gym for the team meeting and I could feel how nervous they were and I had to put them at ease.

"There is nothing more embarassing then getting blown out on your home court, that's like letting someone come into your house and taking a shyt in your kitchen." I said and I felt slight shift in the air but not enough to get them motivated to for tonight. "A few of them little fuckers were trying to troll my Instagram, saying that we might as well not even show up tonight and if we did it should only be to paint the gym purple and white. Are y'all going to let them disrespect y'all like that?" I asked.

"HELL NO COACH!!!!" The said in unison.

"That's what I thought, we don't need to talk shyt were going to show them better than we can tell them. Y'all are dismissed I'll see y'all before the game tonight for warm-ups, Khris let me talk to you really quick." I said and he ran over to me. "I'm counting on you tonight..... you are the star of this team they'll be looking to you for leadership." I said quietly.

"I thought the star of the team was whoever had the ball in their hands?" He asked smirking and I had to admit he had a point, that was one of the first things I taught them I didn't get a chance to speak because Elijah walked in and my heart started beating a little faster.

"You're right, now get to class because I'm not writing you a pass." I said as he took off running. "Please tell me you're not wearing that to the game tonight because I swear to God Elijah I'll tell them not to let you in." I said smirking.

"Fuck you Jaire, you're one to talk should you really be walking around wearing sweatpants showing all your business to these horny ass teenagers?" Elijah said pointing to my dick.

"I can't help it if my shyt shows through my pants, it happens when I wear jeans, slacks, shorts, boxers, briefs, and everything else." I said laughing. "What brings you the to fourth circle of hell?" I asked taking a seat in the stands, Elijah sat next to me and punched me in the arm.

"That's for being a dick....... your mom got me this for Christmas." Elijah said and I started laughing.

"Well maybe if you're a good boy this year she'll give you the rest of it, because those jeans are a little too tight and that shirt should be worn if your cleaning." I said and he got ready to hit me again but I quickly moved out the way. "Nah forreal what brings you here?" I asked again.

"I needed someone to talk to there's so much going on right now and it's stressing me out." Elijah said.

"How about this. After the game we can go back to my place and start cooking and you can tell me all about it, you know you always got a waiting ear with me. Now take your ass home and change." I said playfully smacking him on the ass.

I don't wanna talk about what happened at the game, all y'all need to know is I've never been on the losing end of a blowout this bad in my life and as badly as I could've clown the team in the end it falls back on me as the coach. But there was always a silver lining Khris took control of the locker room after the game and told the team to hold on to the feeling they felt after getting beat by almost fifty points, he told them that he never wanted to feel like that again and they should use that as motivation for the next ten games, and just like that they were ready to move on which made me proud. I was in my kitchen prepping for Thanksgiving when a knock came at the door.

"IT'S OPEN!!! Elijah I know how bad it was so please, please don't make me feel worse than I already....... Cash?" I said turning to see him standing there. "Oh shyt my bad I didn't know it was you." Since our first sexual encounter me and Cash had developed a friends with benefits type relationship, no strings attached which worked out good for both of us since we were both single and horny all the time.

"My bad I should've called, but I was at the Walmart down the street and decided to bring the Patti Labelle pies tonight." Cash said sitting the bags on the counter. "You expecting company?" He asked.

"Yeah Elijah's coming over, where's Khris? I thought y'all left the game together." I said putting the pies in the refrigerator.

"He went out with some of his friends and I figured since I didn't have anything else to do tonight we could chill and try to figure out what went wrong tonight." He said smirking.

"I guess we could start with the fact that all of their starters were 6'5 and taller." I said laughing, the door opened and Elijah walked in and once again my heart started beating a little faster.

"I'll catch you tomorrow Jaire, Elijah let me know when is a good time for you to finish signing the rest of these papers." He said dapping Elijah up and walking out.

"If we're going to have a serious talk Jaire I'm going to need for you to put a shirt on." Elijah said admiring my body.

"Elijah, you've seen me ass naked. You've seen me with my dick in one dude while another one sat on my face. Modesty isn't a quality we have in this friendship now quit acting so damn shy before I take my shorts off and make you really uncomfortable." I said smiling. "Now what's got you so damn stressed out?" I asked.

"Midterms are coming up, on top of moving into my new place. Terico's dad Terrel getting out and trying to fix my relationship despite half of my friends and family telling me I'm stupid and weak for sticking with Duron and the other half telling me to try and make it work. Then there's Duron's idiot ass brother and his big ass mouth and to top everything off Duron's son is B.A.D.A.S.H.E.L.L." Elijah said shaking his head.

"Bro listen, you always worry about midterms and finals but you always ace them so I'm not going to help you with that because I know you got it. Terico's dad well that's something I feel like y'all all need. As for your Duron's son...... how bad are we talking?" I asked.

"You remember how bad my cousins kids were? The one's who tied you and Roy up in the basement and stole all my neighbors mail looking for checks? I'd watch them for a year before I get left alone with that little boy for an hour." Elijah said and I shuddered, if he was that bad I was surprised Elijah hadn't been locked up yet.

"Well on that you should talk to Duron, that is his son so he should know how to keep him in line....... you moving, you know me, Roy and Terico will help you out so don't sweat it. Finally about your relationship, you know I want to see you happy that's all I ever wanted and I know you Elijah. You put seven years in with dude and you like to see things through to the end, you're not the type of person who would doesn't like to try every possible way to make it work that's not weakness, even though me and dude don't like each other it wouldn't be in your nature to give up just because that's what people are telling you to do. I know in the end you'll make the best decision for Elijah....... now get over here and taste this pasta salad." I said smiling. Elijah walked over to me and using my fingers I took a little bit out the bowl, placing it in his mouth. My fingers lingered there a little too long, our eyes stayed locked for longer than any two friends should but neither one of us pulled away.

"Jaire I'm staying the night I don't feel like driving all the way over here tomorrow and I cleared it with my coaches so we can....... what are y'all doing?" Terico said walking in and staring at me and Elijah.

"Tasting the food, what does it look like. Why don't you put your stuff up and come help us, Serenity is supposed to be coming over in an hour as soon as she's done doing hair we can start drinking and maybe we can finish that game of monopoly we've been playing for the last five years." I said down playing what had just happen, I don't know what it was but it was something...........................................