Duron 43

I was trapped in a room but I wasn't alone, Genesis was with me and with a single wave of his hands I was tied up laying on my stomach completely naked.... the more I struggled the tighter the restraints became and the closer Genesis got the more I began to panic, I couldn't let this happen again. I felt him climb on top of me and could feel his breath on my neck and his dick pressing against my ass and just when he was about to enter me the dream shifted........ I was now standing in the back on a church, everyone was wearing white and there were three people standing at the very front; a priest, Elijah and someone who's face I couldn't make out. I tried to move towards him but it seemed like for every once step I moved forward the alter got ten feet more feet away from me, I forced to watch on as Elijah and the mystery nigga started kissing and I felt my heart sink in my chest. I looked around the room and the faces of every person I had ever cheated on Elijah with started to come into focus..... damn there was too many to count, I turned back to Elijah and tears began to stream down my face.... 'I'm sorry' I tried to say but the words wouldn't come out it was too late for me I had lost Elijah for good...........

"DADDY WAKE UP!!! IT'S TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!!!!" DJ said jumping on top of me, I looked around the room and I shook my head. I know for a fact I went to sleep in my room with Elijah, but now I was on the couch..... "Come on Dad....." DJ said pulling me and I felt my heart rate quicken, this shyt was crazy DJ was my son there was no reason I should be nervous about his touch but I was; lately any type of physical contact made me nervous as fuck. I heard footsteps behind me and I jumped up almost causing DJ to fall on the ground but he caught himself, thank good he had good reflexes; I turned around as Elijah walked into the living room and I felt myself start to relax.

"Merry Christmas...." Elijah said kissing me and I didn't jump at his touch, he just had this soothing presence. "I know weren't about to start opening presents without me?" Elijah said sitting next to me, DJ quickly pointed at me and Elijah punched me in the arm.

"Damn DJ you really going to lie on me like that?" I asked holding my heart. "Maybe I should just make a phone call to Santa and have all these present sent back to the North Pole." I said and DJ started apologizing and confessing to everything he's done since being here.

"It's okay DJ, we both know who was supposed to be the adult here. Seriously Duron would it have been too difficult for you to walk upstairs and wake me up? I mean the least you can do is go get Kilo and Mafia." Elijah said and I shrugged before walking upstairs to where our dogs room but they weren't in there, I looked all over the house and still couldn't find them.

"Baby did you put Kilo and Mafia out this morning?" I asked walking back downstairs. Elijah shook his head and I tried to remember if I had put them out last night.

"Aren't they at your parents? I just remembered when you got upstairs that you said you were taking them to your parents but I wasn't sure if you actually did it." Elijah asked and I remembered taking them over there yesterday since we were going to be leaving tomorrow and wouldn't have time today.

"Yeah you're right..... I'm buggin right now." I said quietly. "So what are you going to be doing today?" I asked remembering the conversation we had when we got home last night, I always had my suspicions about him and Serenity sharing a dad because the only features they shared were from their mom other than that they didn't really look alike but I never said anything because it wasn't my place and Serenity already hated me so there's that....... But really bothered me was the second half of what Elijah had told me, I......

"Daddy, can I take my basketball outside?" DJ asked.

"Yeah hold you let me go get dressed....." I said getting up and a few minutes later me and Elijah were sitting on the porch while DJ played on the basketball court. "What's this....?" I asked as Elijah handed me a small folder. "Hmm.... it seems a little too light to be my favorite gift which is money let me see what you got for me...." I said opening the folder. "Elijah...." I said after reading over it like twenty times.