Elijah 32

It's days like this that made me question if Duron had really changed, we were supposed to be going out for dinner two hours ago and not only was he running late but he didn't even have the decency to pick up the damn phone. Ever since the truth came out about Duron it was like I was realizing all the signs that I've been missing or just ignoring; just as I started to get undressed Duron came through the door and quickly locked it behind him. I've rarely seen Duron afraid of anything, matter fact the last time I've seen him this afraid we had just left the zoo and for the life of me I couldn't understand this beef Duron had with monkeys but whatever it was they scared him, the look on his face was something like that but whatever it was scared him more than monkeys did. I walked over to him and tried to touch his face but he moved out the way and started looking out the window as if he was expecting someone to come in through the window, forgetting that I lived on the very top floor of my building.

"Duron you have a lot of explaining to do.... I get that you're a busy man but if you're going to be late then you could at least call, you do seem to forget that we have a very limited amount of time to spend together but if you want to call it quits now we could jus......" Duron grabbed me then started kissing me.

"I love you........ look I don't wanna go out tonight, I would much rather cook for you. What do you got in here to cook?" He asked walking into my kitchen and started going through the cabinets, I don't know what he was looking for especially with the lights off but he wasn't going to find anything since I wasn't going grocery shopping until tomorrow.

"Duron....." I said turning the light on but he turned away from me and pretended to look through the cabinets like if he kept reopening them then food would magically appear. "Duron look at me......" I said quietly and when he turned to face me I took a couple steps back, his face was fucked up; one eye was black and the other had a huge gash over it, this lip was bleeding and from the looks of the scratches on his neck someone had choked him.

"It's nothing... me and Diante got into a fight and ashamed to admit he got the best of me. Look why don't we just order some food? I want some pizza anyways...... and no we're not getting fucking pineapples, I swear that shyt is unnatural as fuck. Pineapples aren't supposed to be on pizza......" Duron said pulling out his phone and walking out the kitchen. I stood there trying to figure out why he was lying, on his best day Diante couldn't beat Duron in a one on one fight so what really happened to his face. We sat in my living room watching movies until around midnight when Duron decided it was time for him to leave.

"So what really happened to your face Duron?" I asked as he put his jacket on.

"I'm going to be staying at a hotel for a couple days...... Kilo and Mafia will be over my parents house if you wanna stop by and see them, I'm having the house fumigate so you can't go over there either....... I saw a rat the size of a puppy and I'm not trying to attacked in my sleep. Here's the number to my hotel and of course you got my cell number if anyone is looking for me tell them I went out of town on business." Duron said kissing me.

"Duron who are you hiding from?" I asked and he smirked.

"I love you Elijah...... just know that." He said kissing my forehead before walking out. I went back to the couch and wondered what the fuck was going on, Duron wasn't the type of person who ran from a fight and I knew he didn't get into anything illegal so who could possibly scare him that much that he'd be willing to up and leave his house....... I spent the better part of two hours trying to figure that out when I loud knocking came at the door, I felt myself getting nervous... maybe Duron's fear had infected me so when I looked out and saw Jaire standing there I let out a sigh of relief as I opened the door and got tackled to the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked fighting back a smile.

"The app I was developing someone told someone who told someone else got the word out about it and now I got college teams wanting me come on as an interim assistant coach, but I turned them down, I got a commitment to my kids but I told them I'd be open to try once I get some more experience coaching." Jaire said helping me off the ground.

"That's wassup Jaire, I'm so happy for you......" I said hugging him.

"That's not even the half of it...... someone is offered to promote my app for free that means I'm probably about to have a bunch of money coming my way. I was thinking you, me and Roy could take a little trip to celebrate after all the ink dries first." He said and I noticed we were still hugging, I backed up slowly and smiled.

"Yeah we could do that.... but we should really celebrate right now." I said walking into the kitchen and pulling out a bottle of wine, I may not have food but I'll be damned if I didn't keep at least one bottle on hand.

"Nah I can't, I got work in the morning but this weekend we'll definitely go out......" Jaire said hugging me again and I was completely aware of how hard his dick was. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me...... we stood there looking in each other's eyes and he started to lean forward but stopped. "Ummm I'll catch you later Elijah....." He said walking out leaving feeling something...........

The next day I was still torn between what happened with Jaire and what was going on with Duron, add my growing friendship with Luka into the mix and if felt like I was being pulled in every direction. As I walked through the store with Serenity I noticed she was grabbing stuff for a party and the only party I knew about was the Christmas Party Duron was having at his house so I decided to focus on what Serenity was up to instead of my own problems. I picked up a box and looked at the sign she had custom made and started laughing.

"Renny why do you have a 'NO FUCKBOYS ALLOWED' sign?" I asked shaking my head.

"It's for the party I'm throwing in your honor, you and Duron will be splitting up on January first right? I'll give you a week to grieve then I'm throwing you a Duron Is Over Party, I might just invite Luka and Jaire and maybe..... just maybe you can have  a threesome with him and Jaire, hell I wouldn't be surprised if Cash's sexy ass didn't want to join y'all could have an orgy." Serenity said and I found myself getting sick.

"Look sis this breakup is for me to figure out who I am not for me to become a thot." I said shaking my head.

"Elijah you've been with ONE person..... you need to test the waters to see what else is out there. Use this time to find you some quality dick..... some dangerous dick." Serenity said and I had to give her the side eye because last I checked..... "Don't give me that look Elijah, I've been getting dick every night this week and to be honest I'm surprised I can even walk."

"So how long have you and Roy been fucking around." I asked.

"Next question." She said and I stopped walking. "You are so fucking nosy, me and Roy have had an on and off sexual friendship since..... god it's been years. And the only reason we aren't in a relationship is because he's a child."

"But that doesn't stop you from spreading your legs for him anytime he shows up at your house." I said laughing. After we finished shopping and dropping everything off at my house, we decided to go the mall to find something to wear to this Christmas Party as we were shopping I saw two people who I wanted to punch in the mouth Unique and Calvin.

"Hey Bestie...." Unique said trying to hug me but I moved out the way. "Damn you must be in a bad mood, what Doonie's not giving up the dick?" Unique said laughing.

"That's a shocker considering how many people he's slept with. I'm telling you cuz you need to drop that nigga and find you someone new..... just not Jaire because you know I've been crushing on him since forever." Calvin said and I had to count to ten to keep from punching him in the mouth. I stood there pissed and there were a few times I wanted to just let Serenity know that they had both slept with Duron but I didn't want my sister getting arrested, there was a time and place for everything they just didn't know what they had coming.

"So y'all both are going to be at Duron's little party?" Serenity asked and that was enough to snap me back to reality.

"Yeah Diante invited us..... he wants a lot of people there, now Duron can throw a party but he ain't got shyt on Diante." Unique said running her fingers through her hair. "Well we gotta get going, Elijah Boo I'm going to stop by later to drop off some tampons." Unique said and Calvin started laughing. "I'm just playing you know I love you." She said trying to hug me again but I moved her out the way and walked off, keep cool Elijah don't show all your cards just yet maybe it was a good thing that they were coming to this Christmas Party because I had a gut feeling that a lot of secrets were going to get exposed....................

****** Who should get the next chapter Jaire or Cash? ******