Open Discussion

I wanna thank everyone for reading Part One of Hell On An Angel, this story was really difficult to write and there were a few times that I just wanted to forget about this story but y'all kept me motivated to see it through to the end. I'm not sure when Part Two will be released but I'm going to do everything in my power to make it better than Part One. As I always do at the end of my stories I would like some feedback from y'all as to how I can make this story better.......

1) Who were your Favorite Character(s)

2) Who were Least Favorite Character(s)

3) Which relationship do you wanna see advance in Part Two?

4) Do you believe Elijah is weak for staying with Duron?

5) Do you believe Duron can be redeemed?

6) Which character do you believe had the most development throughout the story?

7) Which character needs more development in Part Two?

8) Out of these three characters which one would you be most interested in reading more about; Terico, Khris or Kekoa?

9) How would you react if you were in Elijah's situation? Would you pick the man you had history with, the man you had chemistry with or the man who was a combination of both?

10) What can I do to make Part Two better?