Elijah 37

After DJ went to bed last night Duron told me what happened between him and Genesis, at first I was beyond pissed.... not at Duron but at his twin brother and supposed best friend for even putting him in that situation where that could even happen. I tried to get Duron to cancel this party but he wasn't trying to hear any of it, his reasoning being this the party is a way to move out of the past and start working on future..... but I think he really needed a distraction from what happened to him. The morning of the party me, Serenity and Brittney were standing in the kitchen making sure everything was ready for the dinner portion of the night and I noticed DJ sneaking into the refrigerator and then a couple seconds later Duron walked in and did the same exact thing, he winked in my direction and I couldn't help but smile. I followed him into the living room where he was cleaning up, I could tell Duron was just going through the motions and this had broken something inside of him.......

"Elijah do you think we should move the furniture out the way or leave it where it is? I mean the more I think about it, the more realize that we probably should since there is going to be a lot of people here tonight and I don't want it to seem crowded." Duron said looking around like he was trying to figure out where everything should go.

"I say leave it, people are going to need somewhere to sit and I really don't feel like moving the stuff back. Let's just move the little stuff into the closet and make sure all valuables are locked up you know your aunt has sticky fingers." I said and Duron smirked. "Duron are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

"Yeah man we put too much into this for us to cancel the day of the party, let's just make it through the day and we'll spend the rest of week or so working on my issues, then we'll be in New York for New Year's Eve." Duron said kissing me. "Let me go put Kilo and Mafia in their room...... and I uhh I forgot to mention that my mom is going to be helping y'all cook." Duron said and if Sister Richmond was going to be here I needed to be high as fuck, honestly I didn't want nor need her help because she lost all credibility with me cooking wise when see tried to serve Macaroni as a main course.

"Damn you calling my special line, this is the treatment I get for taking you out to eat and paying for your meal?" Luka asked laughing.

"First of all I called to thank your little ass but you were probably in story time and couldn't answer, but for real though you know what I need." I said and Luka told me to meet him at Easton Mall since he was already up there. Once me, Serenity and Brittney got to the mall as to be expected it was packed with people doing last minute Christmas shopping and I was pissed that I had to go outside to find Luka, but when we walked into the empty shop this tall, sexy dude put his arm around my shoulder...... God he smell paradisiacal.

"Elijah help me out here, I'm trying to convince my little bro that he needs to cut his hair but naturally he doesn't listen to shyt I tell him so can you please tell Luka to cut his damn hair since he seems to think highly of your opinion." The dude said and I guess this was Luka's older brother Meeko.

"Actually I like that he's growing his hair out, it shows he's patient and the fact that I've never seen his hair looking anything less than perfect tells me he takes care of himself." I said and Luka winked in my direction.

"Man didn't nobody ask for your opinion anyways, but where are my manners who are these beautiful women?" He asked looking at Serenity and Brittney who both started blushing.

"He got a girlfriend." Luka said and Meeko shot him a look that made me laugh. "Ayy Elijah walk me out to my car, so I can get that for you..... I'm sure Meeko will be on his best behavior." Luka said walking with me out the store.

"You told your brother about me?" I asked and Luka started blushing which was kinda cute.

"Nah... well yeah just that you were forever clowning me about my age even though if given the chance, I'd show you that even though I'm experienced. So what has you so stressed out that you need some of my finest cannabis?" Luka asked.