Cash 33

With Christmas right around the corner I was trying to figure out what to get my little brother Khris, usually we just skipped Christmas all tonight but he was doing so much better in school that I felt he deserved a little something. He's been hinting at a car and Jaire has been on his side saying that maybe if he had his own car he wouldn't be late for school and practice, I looked over at Jaire who was knocked out and smiled.... four rounds that was his limit and I was surprised that he wasn't up trying to get another round in before his last day of work before winter break. I started shaking him since Khris would be home any minute and I still hadn't got around to telling him that I was getting fucked by his coach or getting fuck by any dude for that matter. Jaire turned towards me his dick pressing against my leg and I started laughing, his sex drive was off the charts and normally I would be more than willing to play along but we both had to get to work and he believed sex should never be under an hour.

"Come on Kolby..... let's get one more round in, we can do it in the shower to save us both a lot of time getting ready." Jaire said his fingers trying to enter my ass. "Aight just let put the head in." He said sucking on my neck.

"Aight man just the head..... but we really gotta make this quick." I said melting under his touch. Jaire jumped on top of me his body heat and the lingering smell of his cologne turned me on so much that I didn't realize that 'just the head' had turned into him hitting me with those expertly dangerous strokes that had me creaming on his long thick dick within seconds. Here's a warning for everyone out there; if a dude ever says just the head, it's a trap and don't fall for it or just know you'll possibly be about to get the best dick you've ever experience.

"Fuck...... Oh fuck......." I moaned as Jaire moved his hips in a figure eight motion hitting my walls with deadly accuracy. "Damn.... Jaire........ fuck....." I said my fingers digging into his back. He started to pick up the pace and the room filled with what sounded like splashing water but it was really coming from Jaire's dick moving in and out of me.

"YO KOLBY I NEED SOME MONEY!!!!" Khris said walking into my room and turning the light on, me and Jaire looked at him and I could see the shock and anger on his face.

"Ayy you mind giving us a minute....." Jaire said not even bothering to stop. "And turn the light off..... never mind leave it on." Jaire said and Khris walked out slamming the door. "Where were we." He asked sucking my neck, with tons of regret I pushed him off of me and started looking for my clothes.

"I was going to check on my brother and you were heading home to get ready for work." I said throwing some pants on.

"Kolby we got caught, it was bound to happen sooner or later...... let me talk to Khris and I promise by third period he won't have any problem with us fucking around." Jaire said and I grabbed his pants off the floor and tossed them to him, Jaire took the message and smirked. "Aight I'll call you later." He said getting dressed and leaving. Once I was sure he was gone I waled into our basement where Khris was hitting the punching bag.

"So is that how you got me back on the team? Fucking my coach....." He said and I walked over to him promptly punching him dead in the chest.

"That's for walking into my room without knocking, I give you enough respect and privacy to knock on your door give me the same. Now as for fucking your coach to get you back on the team, nah we didn't start fucking around until after we started hanging out but I'm not going to explain who I'm fucking anymore than I ask you to explain who you're fucking...... I mean did I ever bring up up the little crush you got on Irvin?" I said and Khris's eyes got big as fuck. "When were you going to tell me you liked dude?"

"Probably the same time you told me you liked dudes........" Khris said turning his head. "Nah I probably would've never told you.... because I don't want this, I don't wanna like dudes but girls don't do it for me.... I've tried but my dick doesn't get hard for girls and....... why am I having this conversation with you Kolby?"He asked trying to push pass me but I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "Let me go........ MAN LET ME GO!!!!" He said crying.