Capture

"This is so boring. There's nothing to do!" Stella wines. The girls where sitting on the couch with the TV on, it was a nice day outside yet the group found themselves inside with only a tv series as entertainment.

"Why don't we go to the mall?" Flora suggests and Stella immediately perks up.

"Of course why didn't I think of that!" She jumps up in a flurry and turns the TV off. She grabs her sparkly yellow hand bag and walks over to the door. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go!" The girls all get up after her and groan.

"Now I regret telling her that." Flora mumbles and the rest grump in return.

Once they get to the shops Stella runs up and into the first boutique she sees. Instantly she begins going through every piece of clothing on the rack. Pulling out numerous item of clothing and throwing them into different piles. In less then ten minuets she's walking out of the store with enough outfits to last a year.

"Here you go girls." Stella hands them each a bag and runs off to the next shop.

"Na ha, not this time." Bloom mutters. Making sure that no one is watching she casts a miniaturizing spell over all the bags.

"Bloom your a genius!" Musa congratulates her and we all burst out laughing, history has taught us well.

"Come on we better catch up to Stella before we loose her." We end up finding her three stores down and with three boys trailing behind her carrying her many bags.

"Stella!" She spins around and smiles when she see them walking her way.

"About time you came, I was about to get another boy. But now you can carry my bags instead." She mentions to the boys and they hand her bags over to us. We wait until they have left for Bloom to miniaturizing them. When Stella turns back to us she has a look of horror on their face.

"What! Where are my bags!" She screeches.

"There in here Stella." Bloom shows Stella her hand bag with Stella's little bags inside it. First Aisha burst out laughing, then Tecna and soon we're all laughing but Stella. Who's looking distraught at the size of her bags.

"It had better be reversible." The laughing dies down.

"Oh Stella." Musa puts a hand on her shoulder. But any further conversation cuts off when screaming starts. people run past us in a Surry to get out of the building. Following them to a similar situation outside we rapid look around for the source of the panic.

"Looks like we're needed girls." Bloom steps forward. "Belevix!" she shouts and they transform.

Zooming above the people, It doesn't take them long to see the four figures watching all the chaos. Down below the boys, who had been waiting out the front for them, grab out their weapons. They fly over to them and land.

"Back for more are you fairies?" Organ sneers, but there is something off about him.

"You wish Organ" Bloom shoots a flame at him and he doges it. Organ looks over at the rest of the wizards and nods. They all split, Duman flies towards Tecna, Timmy, Riven and Musa. He transforms into a huge bear and roars.

"Great now we have to fight a bear." Musa groans. Anagen flies over to Aisha, smirking as his feet lightly touch the ground.

"Morphix!" She shoots a morphix ball at him, but he uses his super speed to dodge. Gantlos goes over to Flora, Helia, Stella and Brandon.

"Green ivy." Firing her spell at him, flora steps back as green whips sprout out of the ground. Gantols uses his sound wave to quickly brake out. Stomping on the ground he causes it to split and shake, throwing the two fairies to the ground. Flora Yelp as Stella elbows her in the ribs, falling to the ground in a pile.