Stranger Than You Dreamt It

Hey guys, I just wanted to say Happy New Year!! I hope you guys have a wonderful year!! Keep reading and voting! I love y'all and enjoy!!

Raoul's POV

Damn it she wants to see him, I can't let her go, but then again if I don't she won't trust me or grow to love me, which is what I want. Damn it, I guess I have to.

" Of course darling, get changed and I get the carriage and we will go to the Opera House," I say, forcing a smile. She smiles and kisses my cheek, " Thank you, it means the world to me." I smile and show her to the closet, " Two minutes Little Lottie."

Dear God, I hope I come back with her as my wife.

Erik's POV

I arrived at the Opera House, but was shocked when I couldn't see the carriage. Before I could turn around and head back a voice yells my name. " Papa, it's you," I turn around to see my sweet Charlotte running towards me. The other children come running and Madame Giry follows and I see a grave look on her face.

I hop off the horse and walk over towards her and she lays a hand on my shoulder. " I'm sorry Erik, he came in the night and took Elliot," she says and I see a few tears slip out of her eye. " It's alright Madame, he will be with us soon, now where is Christine," I ask.

" Erik, I should warn you, they are coming later today, but there is something you should know," she says slowly. " What is it," I scream, anxious about what happened to her. " Before I tell you something, I need to ask you how did Raoul get her?"

" Christine and I fought and she went to visit her father. Raoul was there and put a rag over her mouth causing her to faint. I thought he was coming here, but I was wrong," I say and she nods. " It makes since now," she says.

" What makes since now," I ask and I feel a eerie feeling, " spit it out Giry." She looks at me solemly, " Erik, Christine, she has lost all of her memories, she can't remember anything."

My heart breaks and I back up into the wall and gently slide down to the ground and hold my head in my hand. " I shouldn't have fought with her," I say, " Erik, you didn't know," Madame Giry says. " I don't deserve her, I never have, it's all my fault that she can't remember, I should have never let her go."

" Erik, Raoul said she has slight memories of you, then night before she married him, she dreamt of you. She wants to meet you, see if she can remember again."

I lifted my head up, " This is wonderful Madame, if I sing for her, she'll remember me, I know it." I walk into the opera house and Madame Giry calls to me. " Where are you going Erik," she yells from behind me.

" I'm going to get my wife back."

Christine's POV

I got into the carriage and sat opposite of Raoul and my child, who I might add, looks nothing like me, but of a girl I have slight memories of. " Raoul," I ask and his head pops up. " How old was I when we were married," I ask. " You were sixteen," he says and I nod.

"Can I ask you more questions?" He nods, " Of course Christine."

" I keep having memories of a song, but the lyrics make no sense," I say. " Sing some of it for me," he says.

In sleep he sang to me

In dreams he came

That voice which calls to me, and speaks my name

And do I dream again for now I find

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside my mind

" It's nothing, Christine and old song you would randomly sing," he says dismissing the fact. " Any other lyrics you wish to find out about?" I nod, " There is one, and I have absoluetly no idea who I'm talking about." He motions his hand as if telling me to go ahead.

Angel of music

Guide and guardian

Enter me your glory

Angel of music

Hide no longer

Come to me strange angel

He looks angry at me, " You are never to sing those words again Christine. Any other memories you can't exactly place?" I nod once again, " Yes, I keep dreaming of a place," I say. " Describe it."

I remember there was mist...
Swirling mist upon a vast glassy lake
There were candles all around, and on the lake there was a boat
And in the boat there was a man

Who was that shape in the shadows?
Whose is the face in the mask?

" You used to dream about it Christine, it was just a fantasy," he says, but I can tell there is something he is not telling me. " Come on we have arrived," he snaps and Elliot flinches. I grab his hand as we are greeted by people.

" Ah Christine I see you have arrived, Madame Giry is waiting for you in the theatre," he says and I am confused. Before I could as who, Raoul leads me into the Opera Populaire. We enter the large room and memories hit me.

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade . . .
Masquerade!
Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!

" Come on Christine we don't have all day," he snaps. I now am beginning to wonder why I ever married him. He leads me into a theatre and more memories hit me.

Think of me, think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
Remember me once in a while
Please promise me, you will try

When you'll find that once again you long
To take your heart back and be free
If you'll ever find a moment
Spare a thought for me

All of a sudden I hear the voices of children and I turn around to see five children standing behind me. " Mother," they all say and run up to me. One by one I remember these children.

" Marius, his name is Marius."

" Gustave."

" Her name is Aria."

" His name is Elliot."

" How about Charlotte and Casper?"

I smiel and hug them, " I've missed you so much." Before I can say anything else a familiar voice calls to me.

Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defenses
Helpless to resist the notes I write
The power of the music of the night

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Turn your face away from the garish light of day
Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light
And listen to the music of the night

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams
Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar
And you'll live as you've never lived before

Softly, deftly, music shall caress you
hear it, feel it, secretly possess you
Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind
In this darkness which you know you cannot fight
The darkness of the music of the night

Let your mind start a journey to a strange new world
Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before
Let your soul take you where you long to be
Only then can you belong to me

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in
To the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night

You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night

He walks up to me slowly, " Angel," he says softly as his lays his hand on my cheek. " Erik," I ask and he nods.

I am your angel of music

Come to me angel of music

His lips slowly find mine and I begin to remember everything. I gently cup his face and he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He gently kisses me and I feel the raw lust and passion. I smile as everything comes back to me.

He breaks apart and I gently remove his mask. " I remember everything Erik," I say softly. He smiles and gently kisses me again and I start to cry.

" Christine's what's wrong," he asks, " did I do something wrong?" I just smile and nod, " No, I'm just happy to remember everything again." He smiles, " Good, because I'm happy to have you back." I kiss his cheek and curl up into his arms. He gently kisses my head and I feel safe once more.

" You forgot about one tiny thing Christine," Raoul says from behind me. " What do you mean?" He just smiles, " I now have my son," he says and my heart drops. " Nothing you can or will ever do will take him from me," he says.