Nightmares

I decided to update two times today because quite frankly I feel ill and there is really bad weather outside. That and all my shows don't start back up again until tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoy and continue to read and vote. I love y'all!! 

Erik's POV 

I watched gently as Christine fell asleep. I gently rubbed circles in her back and kept thinking of that night fourteen years ago. 

Her pale skin glowed in the darkness, as she stepped into my view. I tried to ignore the urge to run up to her and hold her close to me. ' No, she can never love a monster like me,' I thought. " Why are you here Christine, shouldn't you be with him," I sneered. 

I saw her eyes flicker with hurt, " Erik, please don't make this any harder on me," she says. I felt all the anger I've held in me for the last few weeks come back up again. " You left me and fled to him," I scream and I instantly regret it as she flinches. 

" I had no choice Erik you wouldn't have let me stay," she says and I immediately turn to her. " Would you have," I ask, hoping that she still loved me. She walks up and lays a hand on my face, " Yes," she whispers breathlessly. 

I break the barrier between us as I run my hands over he smooth skin. I smile as I feel a shiver run up her back. I gently kiss her neck, and I hear her moan. I can't bear the urge anymore and quickly kiss her. She responds immediately and I run my hands through her thick curly hair and tug gently on a section. She moans in response and a strange feeling runs through my back. 

Her arms wind gently around my neck and I gently begin to unzip her dress. " Christine," I whisper, " be mine tonight." She gazes intently in my eyes, her's full of lust and passion, " Yes," she whispers breathlessly. I pick her up and take her up to my room. 

I stare at her gently and gently rub a circle in her cheek. She kisses me softly and I ignore the thoughts in my mind. " I love you Christine," I say, not thinking correctly. I'm prepared for her to leave from my grip, but she still continues to kiss me. 

" I love you too Erik," she says. 

And with those words and the need radiating from both of us, I quickly take her. 

I woke up and saw Christine laying there, and memories of last night hit me. ' I took her innocence away from her,' I think and quickly get up. I grab my clothes from the mess and change. She stirs softly in her sleep and begins whispering. 

" In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came, that voice which calls to me and speaks my name," she says and small smile on her lips, " and he loves me." 

My heart breaks thinking about what I was doing, I so desperately wanted her to stay by my side, but I knew in my heart she could never be with me. She could never love the monster inside of me, she should never have came. I lay a rose next to her and gently kiss her forehead. 

" Forgive me angel," I say and walk to my broken mirror. 

Its over now the music of the night

Christine's POV 

The dreams that filled my sleep were dark and dangerous. That long ago night, when I had to choose between Raoul or Erik. The only thing that was different was that Raoul was holding a knife to Erik's neck and had Marius tied next to his father. 

" Make your choice Christine, your precious angel or me," Raoul screams. " Please Raoul, free my son he has done no wrong," I beg. " Wrong choice Christine," he says gently pressing the knife into Erik throat and a few drops of blood trickle down his neck. 

" No Raoul, no," I scream and try to run up to Raoul but I realize I'm tied up. " You will eventually have to choos Christine," he says, pressing the knife in closer. " Kill me and spare him," I say. A shadowed figure appears and pulls my head back, a knife pressing against my throat. 

" Watch as your precious angel dies," the figure whispers. I scream as Raoul drives the dagger in Erik's stomach and Erik's body falls limp. " Papa," Marius scream and Raoul moves closer to him. He flicks the blood of the knife and gently presses it into his stomach. 

" Raoul, please he is just a boy," I beg. " He should have been mine, but he had to be your angel's." I scream as Raoul stabs Marius. Marius screams as his eyes roll into the back of his head and his body slumps next to his fathers. 

" Now your mine Christine," he says wickedly. He runs the knife along my neck, " Maybe this time you'll behave," he whispers in my ear. I spit in his face and he stands back and nods the the cloaked figure. " Kill her," he says. 

I scream and wake up, I turn around and see that Erik isn't next to me. I cry and bury my face into my hands, screaming. I hear footsteps and I look up to see Erik standing in the hallway his hair and mess and his eyes filled with worry. 

I quickly run up to him and hug him. " I thought you were dead, I thought you were dead," I cry into his arms. " What do you mean Christine," he says and gently walks us over to the bed. " I had a dream, Raoul he killed you and Marius and then" I say frantically. 

" Sh, Christine, it's okay I'm right here," he whispers. " I thought I'd lost you, I couldn't live with out you," I cry. " It's alright, I'm right here," he says, and rubs my back gently. 

" Sing to me," I say, " I need reassurance." 

No one would listen
No one but her
Heard as the outcast hears.

Shamed into solitude
Shunned by the multitude
I learned to listen
In my dark, my heart heard music

I long to teach the world
Rise up and reach the world
No one would listen
I alone could hear the music

Then, at last, a voice in the gloom
Seemed to cry "I hear you"
I hear your fears
Your torment and your tears

She saw my loneliness
Shared in my emptiness
No one would listen
No one but her
Heard as the outcast hears

No one would listen
No one but her
Heard as the outcast hears...

" I can't sleep," I say, my voice quivering. " I don't expect you too," he says gently stroking my hair. " Is this what my life has come to, living in fear and having my thoughts consumed with nightmares," I say.

" I should have warned you," he says. I look up at him, " Warned me about what," I ask. " The night, fourteen years ago, I should have told you," he says. " Erik, I'm worried," I say. " There is no need to be, I should have told you that once your mine, once you stay with me, you will never live a normal life." 

" I already knew that," I say. " I hope this doesn't make you regret anything," he says. " I still would have chosen you, I'll always chose you." He smiles, " Wonderful Christine," he says kissing the top of my head. 

" Help me forget Erik," I say, " the nightmare, help me forget it." He nods and gently kissing me. 

And for the rest of the night, with every breath and every sigh, the nightmare was soon forgotten, in the arms of my angel. 

And with every breath and every sigh
I felt no longer scared
I felt no longer shy
At last our feelings bared
Beneath a moonless sky