Anywhere You Go

Hey guys sorry for not updating I have a very busy schedule, soccer Monday- Friday, with Wednesday being chorus, not to mention that I have been training for races. Anyhow thank you for reading and enjoy!! Love y'all. 

Christine's POV 

"Hurry darling or we won't be able to find a boat," Erik says as we enter the house. I run up the stairs ans grab the bag and head into the closets. I grab all of the lightest clothes. "Change Christine," Erik says and I turn around to see him with is shirt half off, his muscular chest exposed. 

He looks up and I bite my lip, "Stop that," Erik says and I smile. I walk over gently and lay my hand on his chest, gently running my fingers along his stomach. I hear him groan and I smile again, his hand grabs mine and he pulls it off, holding it up in the air. 

I bit my lip again, involuntarily and he tries to look away. "Stop that Christine," he whispers into my ear. I smile and gently kiss his neck, running my other hand up through his hair. He grunts and tries to pull away, but he still has my hand. 

He drops it and continues to change and my smile drops and I look away. I grab a black dress and change into it, and I can feel Erik's stare as I stand there, with just my slip. Suddenly his warm arms wrap around my waist, his lips gently brushing up against my neck. 

"If you don't stop we will have a little delay," he says. I pull away from him and he stands there with a dumbfounded expression. "So when I do it, it's wrong, but when you do it, it becomes okay?" His jaw locks and he throws his hand in the air, "I give up." 

I smile and finish getting dresed, throwing two spare dresses in. "Is that all," he asks and I nod, "I lived in the Opera House for many years, I have spare clothes, you of all people should surely know that." He chuckles gently, "As I should," he says.

"All done," I ask him, putting on my cloak and pulling the hood over my head. I see Erik gently running his hand over his mask, looking at himself in the mirror. I walk over and grab his hand, "Beautiful isn't it," I ask him, smiling. 

"I'm a monster, why are you here with me, after all I've done," he sobs. "What would that be my love," I ask him, gently kissing his cheek. "I killed your childhood friend, caused you to go through near death experinces, and our first son, he-" Erik sobs. 

I gently cup his face, "Look at me," I say gently and he moves his head up. "Who cares is our son has your face, and yes I have almost died, but not for you, for our children, and if you think that I was doing for you, then your are terribly wrong, I did it for your children." 

He's eyes show sadness, but I ignore it, "Hurry we need to find a boat." He grabs his hat and pulls up his collar, covering his face. I grab my bag and we run down the staircase when all of a sudden there is a knock at the door and I hear voices. 

"She won't be here," Marius says. "Hush child," I hear Annika say. I look at Erik and he grabs my arm and shoves me out the back door. I hear the sound of the children running around the corner. Erik shoves me over the fence and jumps over as well. 

I start to sob but Erik covers my mouth and holds his finger over his mouth. Before I could grab it, the wind blew my hair clips out of my hair and over the fence. I run over, but I see the outline of the children and I turn around and run to Erik. 

We head to the docks, out heads held low. When we arrive Erik leads me over to a ticket booth. "Christine tell the man that you need to tickets to Paris because your father is dying," he instructs, "use your French accent." 

I nod and head over, then man looks at my body hungrily and then smiles, "Hello beautiful, what can I do for you," he says, winking at me. I innocently smile, "Please monsieur I need to tickets on your next boat out to Paris," I say, my accent coming out.