Say You Love Me

Hey guys I decided to update earlier because I have to babysit later today. I want to thank yu guys for everything, you are all amazing!! I want to congratulate a very good friend of mine, Wonderwandi, for 1.7 reads on her book, It's Called Acting!! Congrats!! I hope you guys enjoy and keep reading and voting!! I love y'all.

Christine's POV 

" I promise." 

He smiles and my heart flutters as he gently rubs circles in my cheek. " I love you," he whispers, "  my angel of music." There was s sudden knock at the door and I walk over and open it, seeing a worker. 

" Miss Daae," he asks and I nod. " Mrs. Destler actually," I say. " I'm  very sorry Madame, the captain has asked him you two wold like to have lunch with him," he says. I turn to Erik and he nods, " We would be honored," I say. 

" Wonderful, I'll show both of you too your tables," he says and we follow him. We arrive at a wonderful parlor and in a table in the middle we see the captain. He smiles when he sees us strolling in. 

" Miss Daae, Mr. Destler, I'm very happy you have decided to accompany me," he says. " It's Mrs. Destler," I say softly. He frowns, " Oh, I'm very sorry," he says, " I assure you it's alright and very common mistake it happens all the time,"I say. 

We sit down and order a quick meal, " Would you like anything to drink," he captain asks. " Just a bottle of red wine," Erik says. " Splendid, if you don't mind me asking Mrs. Destler, we would like to give you a quick little interview," he ask. " Of course," I say. 

The captain snaps and a woman with a rather large notebook comes walking over. " It's nice to meet you Mrs. Destler," she says and I smile and shake her hand. " I see you have your husband with you, will he mind if I ask him some questions as well," she asks. " I wouldn't mind," Erik says. " Wonderful,I'll get started." 

" I understand that you have six children is that right," she ask and I almost choke on my drink. " There are actually five I took care of Elliot as my own, he was a friend's child, and she passed away during birth," I say. Erik gently squeezes my hand and I smile at him. 

" Do you mind if you list them off for me, with ages," she says. " There is Marius who is fourteen, Gustave who is ten, almost eleven, Aria who is five and the twins Charlotte and Casper who are four," I say. " And who old were you when you had Marius," she asks. " I was sixteen, almost seventen," I state. " I understand at that point in time you were married to the Vitcome de Changy, is that correct?" I nod," Yes," and Erik tenses up behind me. " Does that mean that Marius is his," she asks. " No he is most certainly Erik's," I tell her. " Did you have an affiar," she asks. " No, I concived Marius the night before I married Raoul," I tell her. 

" Mr. Destler, I understand that you write music for a living, when did this start," she asks. " I have always had music, I just had to learn to write it on paper," he says. " Did you have a certain muse," she asks. " My angel of music," he says and I smile. " A what," she asks obviously confused. " An angel of music, Christine," he says.  " There must be a story behind this," she says, " would you care to explain." I nod, " While my father laying dying the told me I would be protected by angel of music. Erik would sing to me while I was in the opera house. I realized he was my angel of music," I say. " And she is mine," he says. 

" One more question if you don't mind," she asks. " How long have you to been married," she asks. " Five years," I say and she almost chokes on her drink. " You mean that you laid with him before you two were married," she asks. " Forgive me if you believed I have sinned, but I wouldn't be here with him if it were not for the sins if have made," I say.