Pretty When You Cry

A/N one of favorite songs posted above; I think it is perfect for this chapter😘

Lisbeth sat wrapped in Harley's arms. Lisbeth had been religiously drinking liquor for the last week, supplied faithfully by the Hatter, since she told Jonny her story. She was having trouble leaving her thoughts behind. Harley had been busy with her King but had made time to cuddle her Nursey and hold her hair back while she puked.

Lisbeth stared blurrily up at at Harley. "My baby is gone and you are all I have left." Harley gave her a small smirk. "I will always be here for you, doll!"

Lisbeth giggled and suddenly sat straight up.
"I want to show you something!" She stumbled off the bed and almost tripped over her own feet, while making her way to the pile of boxes in the corner and digging around in them.

"Ah ha! Found it!" Lisbeth squealed. She pulled a large sketchbook out and brought it back over to the bed. She scrambled back up to Harley.
"This was my fashion book I made while studying in Japan!"

Harley opened it, taking in all the frills, ribbons and general princess-like quality of the outfits.

"Wow! It looks like doll clothes."

"It is called Lolita Fashion. It was my passion and the reason I chose to go to Japan."

Harley turned to the next page and looked excitedly from the picture back to Lisbeth.

"Look at you!"

Lisbeth looked at the picture and blushed "I was so young..."

 At that moment, Joker sauntered into the room

"Ladies," he said making his way to the bed, "I find myself alone with no one to play with." He let out a low chuckle. "What trouble are you getting into in here without me?"

"Nothin, Puddin'!" Harley laughed, "but look at this picture of Nursey! Doesn't she look positively sweet as a cupcake?" Harley handed the book over to Joker. Lisbeth blushed and buried herself in the pillows as far as possible.

Joker studied the picture. He was entranced. Of course, he had liked Lisbeth from the moment he saw her. She was quiet and sweet and submissive. But he saw her merely as a pet; a present to Harley to keep her happy.

Gazing at the picture, though, he saw her in another light. He saw sweetness and innocence personified and it appealed to him. She was the complete opposite of Harley. Where Harley was a hurricane that brought chaos and destruction, Lisbeth was something completely different.

And sure, Joker was a man after all, so he wouldn't have been opposed to ripping off Lisbeth's clothes and having her, in the time she had been here, but now it was different. He didn't want to just have her; he wanted to claim her, devour her, own every sweet ounce of her.

As he gazed between the blushing Lisbeth and her stunning picture he started to feel himself getting hard. Who knew this quiet girl in this horribly frilly, girly fashion would turn him on this much.

Shit! He thought, noticing Harley giving him a strange look.

Luckily right at that moment, one of the men knocked on the door.
"Miss Harley, Jonny has that paperwork ready for you on Amanda Waller."

Harley jumped up, squealing like a child and seeming to forget the strange way Joker was acting.

"Finally! I will be right back. Keep Nursey company will you, Puddin'?"

"Anything for you, Baby!" Joker said, a small
smile coming to his face.

As soon as Harley left,with the door slamming shut behind her, Joker made his way onto the bed. He noticed that Lisbeth was staring into space, looking like she could pass out any moment. Joker grinned; she was completely plastered, which was exactly the way he wanted her right now. He looked over her body. Up her legs, which were covered by black knee socks, up to the long white button up shirt, which he realized was one of his that Harley had stolen a long while ago. He growled when he saw the buttons across her large bust were stretched tight.

He gently put his hand on her ankle and moved his way up to her knee. Lisbeth drunkenly tried to sit up.

"Mister J....what...what are you doing?" She said in a scared voice.

"Shhhh...little one." He said; a sadistic smile coming to his face as his hand roamed further up, slowly snaking up under her shirt.

Clumbisly, Lisbeth tried to move his hand, but he grabbed her wrists with his free hand and pinned them above her head.

"No...no...no...Nursey. Mister J always does what he wants when he wants."

His hand found her way to her underwear and he felt her shudder as he gently moved his hand against her.

"But....but....sir....Harley.." she sniffled out, tears slowing rolling down her face.

"What Harley doesn't know, won't hurt her, right, princess?" Joker let out a low growl as he moved his hand further up Lisbeth's body, grabbing one breast and roughly kneading it through the shirt.

Lisbeth couldn't help herself, she let out a low moan. She was terrified and hated this man at the moment, but she couldn't deny that his touch felt just right upon her body.

"Oh, oh,oh, princess, are we liking it?" Joker let out an amused laugh

Lisbeth shook her head no as the tears fell harder and faster.

Joker gave her beautiful chest one last squeeze before he moved up, holding her face roughly in both hands.

"Pretty Little Lisbeth, one of these days I am going to eat you alive." He let out a loud laugh before he brought his mouth down to her face and licked up a trail of her tears."

"So pretty when you cry."

With that Joker left the room, leaving a broken girl silently crying into her pillow.