Normal is a Setting on the Washing Machine

A/N Happy New Year From Japan, Lovelies!! In 3 hours 2017 will be here and I can't wait! 2016 has been a pretty crappy year worldwide and I look forward to a new beginning.

This chapter is dedicated to CaleahaFugelseth 💖💖 the only member of my family who gets to read my story because she understands the Daddy J life. Thanks for reading my story-love you lots!!!😍😍

Lisbeth stood in the middle of the kitchen, looking around confused. She was really not a good cook but she really wanted to make something nice for Mistah J; something to welcome him home since she knew he was so tired and then had to work all day.

The kitchen had been pretty bare when she had checked it out, so she had had Hatter send another man out for some food; something simple of course. She was going to make something that she knew she could make well. Her grandmother's Goulash and garlic bread with a side of mixed veggies.

The man had brought back everything and the goulash and mixed veggies were done but now she had misplaced the garlic bread.

Seriously, she thought to herself, only me.

She then heard a chewing sound from the corner and saw Hatter and Ghost eating two pieces of the bread.

"Guys!" She whined as she walked over to them. "That is for Mr. J." Hatter shrugged and Ghost gave a small grin. "Sorry." He said sheepishly, shoving the rest of the piece in his mouth and standing up, pushing the rest of the loaf over to Lisbeth. He gave her one more smile and a nod before he walked back over to the door and stood at attention like Boss would want to see when he got back.

Lisbeth took the seat next to Hatter and gently touched his shoulder. "Are you still mad at me?"

Hatter let out a sigh and put an arm around her shoulder. "Do I still think you are crazy for staying? Yes." He whispered, trying to make sure Ghost couldn't pick up any of the conversation. "Do I wish you would change your mind and leave? Yes! But....I still think you are the sweetest, kindest girl I have ever met and I will do what I can to protect you if you make the asshole decision to stay here." He gave her a small grin, which she mirrored back
to him before standing up while pulling the rest of the bread from the table.

They both looked to the window when they heard the familiar sound of J's car pulling up.

Lisbeth gave a worried look to Hatter. "I know my food isn't to die for or anything...so I guess I better rely on other things!" She quickly twirled around for Hatter as he stood up. "How do I look?"

 "How do I look?"

"Like Mr. J's wet dream." Hatter replied with a sad smile. Lisbeth just gave him a small nod and beckoned him to follow her as she hurried to the front door. As she turned the corner to the entrance way, she saw the door open and Mistah J stood there; his face spreading into a grin when he saw her. He opened his arms, "Come to Daddy, Baby Girl!"