Her Original Sadistic Monster

Hello Lovelies! I wanted to let you all know that myself and my Red Thread Bitches, Louisa532 and nikkiiiigirl started a joint Instagram account for our Wattpad stories. We will be posting info about our stories as well as anything Daddy J related that we think our lovely readers will appreciate. You may all even get an exclusive preview or two😂💖😂💖 Please follow us at Jokersprettyangels3. We follow back❤️️😂❤️️❤️️

Jonny leaned his back against the wall outside of Lisbeth's bedroom.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He couldn't believe what he had just done. He hadn't meant to let it happen.

Before he started working for J he had definitely been a man who loved to save a damsel in distress. That had all stopped though when he had become the right-hand man of one of he most evil men in Gotham. But he guessed old habits must die hard, because he wanted to save this girl more than anything.

From the night J had raped her and he had comforted her, he had wanted to get her away from here. Then when he had seen what Dig had done to her, it made him want to save her even more.

It was impossible though; she belonged heart, body and soul to his Boss. It had been the most stupid decision he had made in awhile to kiss her. He just couldn't help it.

He heard footsteps to his left and he looked over, seeing his little brother.

He gave a short laugh. "You still look like hell."

Hatter just glared at him. "Never actually made it to bed."

"Well, you lost your chance, because I have things to do, so you are back on Nursey duty."

Hatter watched his brother stalk off, wondering why he was in such a shitty mood. He sighed and turned towards the door, giving it a light knock before walking in.

He spotted Lisbeth sitting in the middle of the bed, her arms around her legs, which were pulled up against her chest. Her chin rested on her knees and he eyes gazed off into nowhere.

"Lisbeth?" He said as he walked over to her. She turned her gaze slowly to him and put on a distant smile.

"Hey you. How are you doing?"

"Tired." He responded, letting out a long, loud yawn before he climbed up on the bed, pulling Lisbeth against his chest and wrapping his arms around her.

He could feel her tense up as he held her. "I'm sorry." He said quickly before loosening his grip. "Is it too much? Do you not want to be touched right now."

He heard a small laugh come from her as she tried to snuggle back into his arms. "No, no. That isn't it. You are my Hatter; I would never object to one of your hugs."

He held her tighter again, resting his head on top of hers.

"Brandon?"

"Mmmm?"

"What do you think Mister J would do if...I mean..well...what would he do if another man kissed me?"

"What?" He replied, confused by her question.

"Not like Dig did. Not take me to hurt him. I mean if someone who J trusted kissed me."

Hatter turned her around to face him. "What are you talking about? Who kissed you?"

Lisbeth shook her head. "No one, no one. Just thinking out loud, I guess."

"Well, my lady, you had better keep those thoughts to yourself because if Boss thought anyone had kissed you, he would probably kill them...and you."

Lisbeth nodded slowly, knowing every word was true.

~~~~Downtown Gotham~~~~

Dig sat in a rundown armchair in the center of an abandoned building in Gotham City. He held a cup of whiskey with one hand and a pocket watch in the other.

On the ground in front of him was a beat up and battered girl, still alive but groaning and moaning in pain. The cane he had used to beat her was lying on the ground next to her.

He had no clue who she was but Batman was always a sucker for pretty ladies and he made sure his men were seen kidnapping and roughing her up; made sure they were easy to trace getting back to the warehouse. Word would get to him to show up.

And it did. Not even a few minutes later, he felt someone slip into the warehouse. He wasn't worried though; he had men all around him and he didn't want to threaten Batman...just talk to him. Show him the light of what he had done; he needed him alive to lead him to the leak in his organization.

"Dig..." he heard a gruff voice call.

Dig looked up and smiled. "Ah, Batman! What a pleasure; I have been waiting for you."

Batman walked closer to him, looking in pity at the girl on the ground. "You could have just come and found me; you didn't need to hurt an innocent woman in the process."

"Oh, but that would never do! I wanted you to come to me. I wanted to meet you on my terms...with my men here." He pointed around him so Batman could see all the men standing in the shadows with their guns pointed at the hero.

"What do you want from me, Dig?"

Dig let out a long laugh. "I think you know the answer to that!." He put on a serious face and took a drink of his whiskey. "We have cohabited in this city for a long time. I stay out of your business because for some reason, you stay out of my business. I liked that and always appreciated you for that."

He then stood up, anger starting to pour from his cool mask. "So I wonder why you choose now to get in my business! Why you decided to take a toy that belonged to me!" He threw the glass of whiskey on the ground, glass shattering everywhere, while the amber liquid seeped into the cracked cement. "Why you took a toy that I worked very hard to obtain!"

Batman took a step forward. "I took her because you raped and tortured an innocent girl. I took her because I found out she was with a sadistic monster!"

Dig grit his teeth. "Where did you put her? Since you are so against us sadistic monsters, you must have not returned her to her present home!"

Batman' face froze and Dig could sense a trace of confusion under his mask.

"You returned her to Belle Reve?"

Batman snarled, not sure what the man was getting at. "Why would I bring her to Belle Reve? I reunited her with the man she loves."

Dig couldn't help but let out a long loud laugh as he fell back in the chair. "You really don't know who she is? You were fooled my friend."

Batman just gave him a dark look.

"That girl is the missing nurse from Belle Reve! The one who disappeared when Joker broke Harley out!"

He could see the thoughts and emotions running through the hero's head.

Dig shook his head, not able to stop laughing. "Let me guess! You released her to a loving boyfriend! Was this boyfriend young, curly blonde hair and seem hopelessly in love with her?"

When Batman didn't respond.  Dig stood up, looking over to Franco, who stood behind Batman.

"You just returned my new toy to the Joker. You gave that poor poor girl back to her original sadistic monster. You gullible fool!" He yelled before spitting at his feet.

At that moment, Franco hit the distracted Batman on the back of the head with a large pipe, sending him sprawling unconscious to the ground.

Dig let out one more laugh before he called over to Franco.

"You and your team stay hidden here. Try to get a tail on the Bat; I am guessing his first call with be to whoever got him involved in this in the first place. I want to know who that is so I can personally slit their throat."