Of Course, Mister J

J looked the girl up and down, his chin resting on his hand. She had the same deathly pale skin as Lisbeth and she was the same height and body type too. She would fit into her clothes perfectly. Her flame red hair and sultry stance were vastly different though. Those would have to be remedied. He walked closer to her taking the finger he had resting under his own chin and moving it to her face, feeling her shiver as he traced her jaw line with a gentle touch.

He looked over at Harley. "Put the wig on her."

Harley stepped behind the redhead and pinned her hair up before putting a blonde wig atop her head.

J couldn't help but smile as Harley walked over and stepped beside him, inspecting the girl. "We just cover her face and body with makeup to make her look bruised and as long as we don't let him get to close, he won't be able to tell the difference."

J laughed. "Except...." he turned his eyes to the redhead again. "Mary..." he said in a gentle voice. "You are one of the best girls I have at the club-you ooze sexuality-that is why you make me so much money."

He grinned, eliciting a matching grin from her face. "But, you know Lisbeth, she isn't like that. She doesn't have your confidence. Can you push it all down, love? Can you be her for a few hours?"

Mary nodded eagerly. "Of course Mister J."

"Good, Good." He said, smiling, patting her cheek. "You help me with this doll, and you will be taken care of for the rest of your life; you will be indispensable to me; understand?"

"Yes, sir." She said again, another smile creeping to her face.

"You don't have to do this, you know?" A small voice from behind them had everyone turning their faces to the door to where Lisbeth stood, frowning, Hatter standing next to her.

She stepped forward into the room; her eyes on the girl from the club. "You don't have to put yourself in danger."

Mary started to open her mouth before she shut it again, her eyes glancing over at her boss, who gave her a small nod of encouragement.

She stepped forward towards Lisbeth, a kind smile gracing her face. "I don't mind it at all, my lady. I want to help catch the man who did this to you. What you went through...no one deserves that. He needs to be taken care of."

Lisbeth sighed and raked a hand through her messy hair. "I just don't want anyone else getting hurt." She mumbled.

J stepped forward, taking her in his arms. "No one is going to get hurt, princess." He said softly. "I won't let anyone else get hurt again, especially not you." He gave her a kiss on the forehead before he turned back around to all the people in the room.

"This is it!" He exclaimed, his maniacal laugh bubbling out of his mouth. "In less than 24 hours that bastard is going to be ours!"

Lisbeth looked around the room a small smile on her face as she took in the excited faces of everyone in the room. Her smile faltered though as her eyes caught those of the small Asian girl sitting in the corner.

Nicole. Hatter's friend who had helped them get Bones. The twin sister of Hatter's high school best friend who had killed her self.

Nicole had a cold, hard look in her eyes that would freeze anyone and now they were trained on Lisbeth. The look of pure hatred trained on her right now had her looking down at her feet.

Hatter noticed Lisbeth's expression change and he looked over to find Nicole giving her classic bitch stare to Lisbeth. He sighed and pulled Lisbeth into him, giving Nicole a dirty look. He would have to have a talk with her later; find out what was going on.

~~~~Downtown Gotham~~~~

Ana walked into her husband's office, wearing his favorite outfit. She smiled when he looked her up and down, a small growl coming from his lips.

He stood up and walked over to her, putting his hands around her waist and kissing her lips. "To what do I owe the pleasure of a mid-day visit from my beautiful wife?"

Ana let out her tinkle of a laugh, that she knew Dig loved so much. "Good news, my dear husband, that I knew couldn't wait."

"Do tell."

"I know you have been quite sad since you lost your little dolly. And I can't help but feel a little guilty that I couldn't stop that stupid bat from taking her."

"Oh my love, you have nothing to feel sorry for. It was not your fault in the least."

"Nevertheless...I have been doing some investigating and planning of my own, and you are in luck. It turns out the Crime Queen and J's right hand man do not fancy the little dolly and are less than excited to have her back."

"Oh really..." Dig murmured, one eyebrow going up.

"And they would like nothing more than to be rid of her...so...my love." She said slowly, a smile inching along her face. "This time tomorrow you will have your little Nursey back."

Dig let out a loud laugh of surprise and delight. "Oh, my wonderful wife; you are too good to me!!"

"So you are happy, my darling?"

"Ecstatic!" He said back, moving his lips to her neck and pulling her back against the desk. "Let me show you how happy you have just made me...."